Chapter 10

~ Olivia POV ~

It passes a week, Kate just came back from her honeymoon but she hadn't time to visit me, I don't mind I know she is busy. 

When I went out on that date with Harry many photos and articles appear on the magazines but the most correct was the PinkDay, I remember what it wrote, we were on the front pages.

'Do we have another royal wedding in a near future?

Sources say that Olivia Morgan (24) and the most wanted bachelor Prince Harry (26), have been together for a while. A source say that they started dating before the wedding, during the preparations, since many know that Olivia is Kate bestfriend and was the maid of honor, they keep quiet to not get attention and then decide it was the best to come out, when the things calmed down.

Does this mean that Prince Harry is finally serious and ready to start his future, something tells us that is a yes. For what we can see in the pictures, Prince Harry is often smiling and looking at Olivia like she is the center of his world, does this means she is? We are not sure, only time tells.'

When I read it, I smiled at it but didn't told Harry that I read those magazines, this is a secret of mine. This was only the first one, I had gone to another outing with him and we had been ambushed by paparazzi but that doesn't mean that our time was ruined, we enjoy our time and we cuddle a lot when we got on my apartment.

I told my family what's going, they took it well and gave me their support, dad was very cool but warned me that if Harry hurt me, he would deal with him.

Now, I am getting ready to show the house that I worked to the clients, they only wanted me to decorated the kitchen and that's what I did, matching the whole house.

I got ready and got my bag, then walk out and to my car, I saw some paparazzi's but ignored them and drove to my destination.

When I reach the house, I got out and since I had the keys, I enter and walk to the kitchen and check everything, everything was like they wanted and with some of my inputs, I hear the door bell and walk to it, opening it

When I reach the house, I got out and since I had the keys, I enter and walk to the kitchen and check everything, everything was like they wanted and with some of my inputs, I hear the door bell and walk to it, opening it. I greet the owners and they greet me back, we talk for a bit, then I lead them to the kitchen and they look at it with smiles.

"I love it, like many say you are excellent!"- The lady told me and I thanked her.

"True, let's pay you."- The man say and I nod.

I give them their keys and the papers and they smile and passed me the check and signed some documents.

"Thank you again."- The lady say and I smile.

"It's my job, if you need anything more, just contact me."- I say and they nods. I left and walk to my car, and drove to my apartment. I park and got out, riding the elevator to my floor, when I saw Harry my door.

"Harry."- I call softly and he turns to me.

"Hey!"- He greets me and I smile and walk closer to him.

"What are you doing here? I thought that you had some work to do?"- I ask and he pecks my temple, I smile and open my door, I let him and then enter after him. I put my keys on the table by the entry hall and followed Harry to my living room, I put my bag down and sat next to him.

"I had but finish earlier and decide to come and see you. Where you have been?"- He asks and I smile.

"I finish a project and went to show it to the owners. Why?"- I ask and he pulls me closer, I hug him and look at him confused.

"I wanted to hold you."- He whispers and I smile and hug him closer, I put my face on his neck and breath on his scent.

"I adore you."- He whispers and I blush, squeezing him.

"And I you."- I whisper back.

I close my eyes, resting on his arms, when he pecked my cheek and head and I open my eyes and look up, seeing him looking down at me with a smile.

"What? You always look at me like that."- I say and he smirks.

"I can't look at you? I am hurt, I love watching you."- He says and I blush, I put my face on his neck again and cuddle to him.

"Go ahead then, look."- I say and he chuckles.

"I will, thank you so much."- He tells me and kisses my head.

I smirk and then peck his neck, I felt him freeze. He pulls me closer and I giggle.

"Love, don't mess with me."- He tells me and I kiss his neck again, I felt him take a deep breath and giggle again.

"What will you do, Your Royal Highness?"- I ask and then squeal when I was picked up and laid on the couch. Harry was above me, his arms on either side of my head and looked at me with a glint of mischievous.

"Oh, I will show you."- He says and straddles me and puts his hands on my waist, I widen my eyes and shook my head but I was already too late.

"OMG! Harry!...stop!...please!..."- I cried out, trying to wriggle free, from him ticking me.

"Give up, love."- He says laughing.

"I do!...I give up, please stop!"- I squeal and then he stop and laughed at me, I try to catch my breath and he chuckles.

We stop and I look at him, and we locked gazes, I felt myself falling for him more, even with his reputation, I know he is different and I won't get heartbroken, I think I can trust my heart to him.

I saw every emotion on his eyes, love, longing, happiness, hope, awe, want and I hope mine showed the same.

"I try to find something to love in everybody but with you was easy to find things to love...I am falling for you so hard Harry, if you don't catch me I am afraid to get hurt."- I whisper to him and he caresses my face.

"I am falling for you to, I will catch you for sure, I don't want to ended up hurt and I won't hurt you."- He whispers and I smile, he leans down and kisses me.

I kiss him back, passionately and when he playfully tickles my waist again for a bit, I squeal and bit his lip, in revenge. That ended up in a round of fake wrestling and a hot makeup session.

I hope everything will be alright.