Chapter 28

~ Olivia POV ~

It's been 7 months, since me and Harry been together, it's November now, the cold is starting to become more prominent.

Me and Harry have been good, we did an argument but we quickly made up after 3 hours of being angry to each other, we had disagreements but we always found a middle ground, I think it made us closer, every couple has their fights and we are like a normal couple, forgetting everything else.

I found out last month that my sister-in-law, Liliana is expecting her first child, already 4 months but she isn't showing  that much, yet I was pretty happy to be an auntie.

Today was sunday and I plan to go and check some gifts for the baby, so later I could buy them, since today is my day off, I could go and meet Harry to, we have been busy, me with my work and him with his engagements but we always talk by phone, and whenever we are free, we go meet each other.

Till now, the press follows em a bit but nothing bad was written of me, I try not to gave them reasons to, I don't want to embarrass myself or make Harry look bad. 

I got dressed in a simple pair of jeans, a jumper, with a pair of fluffy socks under the jeans and put my heeled boots and my coat over, I let my hair natural, put only a bit of face cream, a nude lipstick, mascara and put my necklace. (Outfit above)

I got my wallet, car keys, apartment keys and my phone, I put my phone in my jeans the rest in my coat pockets.

I walk out and to my car, and drove to through the city, I stop in front of a cafe, and walk out, locking the car and enter the cafe, I saw some people looking at me but pretend to not notice it. I order for a coffee and wait, till my order was done, I payed and got my coffee, I smile in thanks and left, my coffee in my hands.

I walk through the sidewalk and stop in front of a baby shop, I took some pictures of cute things and then walk out, I did some window shopping and then notice the paparazzi on the other side of the street. 

I just keep going, drinking my coffee, I saw a clothing store and enter, I put the cup in the trash and walk inside, I look around and saw this cute coat, perfect for my mom, I got it on her size, then got the same coat in male version for my father, I got a pair of jeans for me and nod, I also got a scarf and put everything in the counter, smiling at the teen girl.

"Do you want everything in the same bag?"- She asks and I shook my head.

"The coats in the same, the jeans and the scarf in the other, please."- I request politely and she nods.

"You are very pretty."- She says and I smile.

"Aww, thank you so much, you are more pretty then me, I am jealous."- I say with a grin and she blushes.

"Thank you."- She says and then told me how much, I gave her my card and the sign and she nods, she gave me the card and receipt, and I smile.

"Thanks, don't forget beauty comes from the mind, not the face."- I say and she giggles, i wave and walk out, feeling the paparazzi yelling some things and taking photos, but I only smiled and walk towards my car.

 I saw a elderly women, being pushed and stop, grabbing gently her arm.

"Ma'm you ok?"- I ask gently and help her pick up her bag, I look at her and she pats my hand.

"I am, thanks darling. Don't worry."- She says and I nod, then I look at the frozen paparazzi.

"You can follow me but be careful, there are people on the sidewalks."- I say gently and they nod, I smile at the women.