Chapter 19

~ Olivia POV ~

Today is the day me and Harry will have our alone vacation to Australia, I never been there and Harry did, so he promised to show me around.

I woke up earlier and got dressed quickly, leaving Harry on the bed, since I was on his apartment in the palace, so it would be easier to go together. After I was ready, I check if I have everything in my luggage and put some things in my bag.

In the end, I put my luggage by the door along with my bag and started making breakfast for me and Harry, I was in the middle when I hear groaning and the alarm going off, meaning Harry woke up

"Liv?"- I hear him call.

"In the kitchen, get ready."- I yell and put the food in the plates, I started eating, when I felt a kiss on my head.

"Morning!"- I greet Harry and he smiles.

"Morning love."- He replies and sits down, staring to eat and I look at his attire. A pair of simple jeans, sneakers and a t-shirt.

"Do you have everything?"- I ask and he nods. I nod and stood up, cleaning my pate and checking his big kitchen if anything was dirty. He finished eating and I got his plate, washing it.

"You know, you don't need to wash."- He says and I nod.

"Yeah but it's fine, when we have kids, I will be like a housewife, except that I am with a prince."- I say and we chuckle.

He went to get his luggage and I after washing the dishes, I clean my hands and put my sunglasses on, got my bag and wait for Harry, he came down and smiled at me.

"Did I tell you that you look beautiful?"- He asks and I chuckle.

"You just did, thanks."- I say and we peck each others lips. 

We walk out and outside to his car, Franco, Sam and Ed, his main bodyguards bodyguards followed us in another car, we reach the airport and got our luggage, and head inside, my hand locked with Harry, in the middle of us.

After the check-in we walk to where the private jets were and I look at Harry in awe, he just shook his head with a smirk, we enter the jet, the staff greeted us and we walk to the seats. During the ride, me and Harry talked, watch some movies and talked more.

I sleep for a bit and when I woke up, we were landing in Australia, I smile  and got my things, and walk out, following Harry, I reach the ground and saw it was almost dark. There were some people there and Harry greeted them and I then greet them and they were some staff from the airport, we then left.

We enter a rented car and drove with Harry bodyguards, me and Harry in the back with Ed, Sam and Franco in the front,  I put my head on Harry shoulder and he wraps an arm around me and cuddles me.

We then reach a grand and five-star hotel and I look wide eyed at Harry who only kissed my head, we got out and the valet greet us and got our bags, we head inside and I followed Harry to the counter in the lobby, where the lady smiled at us.

"I booked a suite under Wales."- Harry says, putting his arm around me, the lady nods, and checks in her computer, while I look around, I saw that many noticed our presence, more like Harry presence. The lady gave the key to Harry and smiled at us, I smile back and walk beside Harry.

We rode the elevator to the top floor and we walk out, followed by Harry bodyguards and walk to our suite, he opens and lets the bodyguards look at it first and I rose my eyebrows, they nod at Harry and we enter, while they stayed in a shared suite across from us. They left, me waving and I look around.

There was this big and open living room, with the view to the city, there was this kitchen, big and shiny, a big bathroom, with a big bath that could fit two big people easily, two sinks and a shower stand, everything shiny, I then walk to the big bedroom and giggle, so big and had a great view. (Pic above)

"Harry!"- I call for him and hear him enter the bedroom and turn to him.

"I love you so much!"- I squeal and jump on him, he laughs and hugs me around the waist, I kiss his lips softly and look at him.

"I do love you to so much, now I order room service for dinner. Let's unpack for a bit."- He says and I nod. He pecks my lips and I smile.

I let go of him and got my luggage and unpack in the small dresser there was for us, I think this week will be amazing, especially since I plan to make it very special for Harry.

After everything was on their place, I hear knocking and walk to it, accepting the food with a smile and gave a tip to the man, then called Harry and when he came we both started eating, outside, enjoying the breeze and the view.

After it we just stay in the balcony relaxing, then we went to sleep, since we will have a busy week. 

Can't wait.