coming back from sharenas

You was on your way back from sharenas house when you got back to the house prince walked, up to you but you didn't say anything you suddenly Heard  prince say "Y/N please talk to me that kiss did not mean a thing you know the media wanna be starting something all the time baby you suddenly look at prince with I don't care written all over your face and you say "WELL GEUSS WHAT I WANT A DIVORCE AFTER WHAT HAPPEND PRINCE I CANT TRUST YOU ANYMORE" you yell while tears went down your face. You went to the bedroom and packed all your belongings and said"good bye prince see you in court for the divorce tomorrow I can't work things out with you because we all ways end up fighting and you always end up making me hit you everytime I think this is for the better good bye prince" you say with tears coming down your face but before you could shut the door prince grabs, you by your hand and looks at you and says "OK I understand after the divorce I hope we could still be friends he says with tears in his eyes. You look at prince and grab, his face and rub your thumb on his cheek and say "of course we can be friends you got my number call me when ever you need me and I'll be there for you oh and by the way I can trust you it's the media actually who caused this prince not you" you say with tears coming down your face. You both hug and say goodbyes to each other the next day prince had an interview so you guys had to make the divorce quick and after the divorce you cried so did prince bc you both loved each other so a few hours later you turn on the TV and see that prince is sad and angry you hear him say "well because of the media I lost my wife you guys always wanna be starting something huh" you hear prince yell with anger you shut, off the TV and went to sleep.