argument

This imagine was suggested by @Breezy_Jackson this one your name is Jessie A/N if you see Jessie In this imagine at anytime that's your name in this imagine and if you read my Michael Jackson imagines 2 your name will be Jordan don't worry I'll still do the Y/N for your actual name Jessie and Jordan are just for special occasions injoy lovies

You was sitting, on the couch when you hear the door slam "JESSIE....JESSIE" you hear prince shout your name you was scared a little bit you slowly got, up and walked, up stairs to yours and princes room. You walk, In the room to see prince Angry "ye- yes prince" you say looking, at the ground. "WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT GOING TO YOUR FRIENDS HOUSE TO HANG OUT WITH THEM AROUND 9:00 AT NIGHT" you look, up at prince with anger "WELL FOR 1 IM 24 YEARS OLD AND 2 YOU ANIT MY DAD AND 3 IM ALOUD TO HAVE A LIFE GOSH PRINCE WE GO THROW THIS EVERY TIME I HAVE A LIFE YOU KNOW" prince walks, over to you and gets, in your face "WELL LISTEN HEAR JESSIE WHEN YOU MARRIED ME ABOUT A MOUTH AGO THAT MEANS YOUR MINE YOU BELONG TO ME SO THAT MEANS YOU GAVE YOURSELF TO ME SO I OWN YOU" tears began to fall down your cheeks. "THATS NOT HOW MARRIGE IS AND WORKS I MARRIED YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU I DIDINT MARRY YOU FOR YOU TO OWN ME GOSH I WAS SUCH A JERK TO MY FRIEND MICHAEL WHEN HE TOLD ME YOU LIKED ME I SHOULD HAVE SAID NO BECAUSE HE TOLD ME YOU WAS OBSESSED WITH ME I SHOULD HAVE NEVER SAID YES TO YOUR MARRIGE PERPOSLE IF I WOULD HAVE KNOWN YOU WAS GONNA BE A CONTROL FREAK OVER ME IM GOING TO MICHAELS HOUSE AT LEAST HES NOT LIKE YOU" Princes face started burning up as soon as you mentioned Michael soon prince pushed, you up against the wall and you moaned in pain. "LISTEN HEAR JESSIE YOU...BE..LONG...TO.....ME DO YOU UNDERSTAND? AND DONT DARE SPEAK OF JACKSON AGAIN OR ILL LOCK UP THIS WHOLE HOUSE"
you suddenly have the strange to push, prince off of you and you start yelling at him again "WELL MICHAEL JACKSON IS MY FRIEND AND I WAS OVER AT HIS HOUSE CHEAKING ON HIM TO MAKE SURE HE WAS OK AND HE WAS LONEY I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE SAID YES TO MICHAEL WHEN HE ASKED ME OUT PRINCE I LOVE YOU BUT YOUR TO CONTROLING YOU NEED TO STOP ACUTELY IVE HAD ENOUGH IM GONNA LEAVE EVER SINCE IVE BEEN YOUR WIFE YOUVE BEEN THIS WAY WHEN WE WAS DATING YOUVE NEVER BEEN THIS WAY BUT WHEN WE GOT MARRIED YOUVE CHANGED IM GOING TO MICHAELS AND I WANNA DIVORCE"

you say running, up the stairs you grab, your clothes and car keys when you was about to leave prince was blocking your way. "GET OUT OF MY WAY PRINCE" but he didn't move "HA HA YOU AREINT GOING ANYWHERE YOU HEAR ME JESSIE YOU BELONG TO ME" you cry as prince throws, your car keys your clothes and your phone but luckily it didn't break prince rubs, your cheek with his thump "now are you gonna stay here and be a good girl or am I gonna have to yell some more" you look at him and spit in his eyes "ILL JUST HAVE TO HEAR YOU YELL CUSE I AINT STAYING HERE WITH A CONTROL FREAK" you quickly grab, your clothes and phone and car keys and ran out the door and drove to Michael's house.

The fight isn't over folks he will find her and we all know prince was never like this in real life I hope you injoyed please let me know if I should make an argument part two in the comments thank you for the reads and votes