coming back from sharenas part 2

You get a phone call from prince saying he wants to see you so you grab your keys and tell sharena that you'll be back you soon arrive at princes house you walk, up to the door and knock, on it prince opens the door and says "please come in Y/N you walk, in and sit on the couch you hear prince call someone in the living room you see a brown hair girl warring a dress you look at her and start to grow jealous then prince says "Y/N I want you to meet my new girlfriend Alexa...... Alexa this is my ex wife Y/N you shake, hands with her and looked at prince and said "I'm terribly sorry but I must go" you get up and leave prince follows you "Y/N wait. As he grabbed your arm you turned around with tears coming down your face "prince I can't see you with someone else I'm jealous I miss our marriage but it's the media fult I'm sorry prince but I got go bye" you said crying "Y/N prince says "she's my new girlfriend you have to except that I still love you but as a friend" prince says calmly you look at prince with tears in your eyes and say "but I was your first and I wanted to stay that way we could have gave it our marriage another go prince I love you and only you the media messed with our marriage making me Angry with you I'm sorry but I got to go I can't see you with someone else I miss us goodbye prince" you walked, walked away and went to your house well actually your friends house and went to your room crying.

Sorry this is short part 3 will be coming there will not be a part 4