Choosing part 1

Sadie pov
I was thinking really hard. Then I started thinking about tour. Jacob goes on Magcon, witch means he will be gone almost every weekend😒(bare with me, you'll see what happens) Mark on the other hand has tour like 4 times a year😊. As I was thinking I got a call from Jacob...
Call
Jacob-I've got to tell you something.
Sadie-Okay, then tell me!
Jacob-Magcon is going to Europe
Sadie-your joking (Your crying as you say that)
Jacob-Let me finish..
Sadie-No, you've said enough

Jacobs pov

She didn't let me finish😭. Im quitting magcon. I Wanted to tell her, but she hung up. Well I will have to tell her a better time.

Sadie pov

I can't believe Jacobs leaving to Europe 😭😭😭. I should go see him before he leaves... But I don't know if Im strong enough yet. I will go visit him tomorrow. But right now I need to take a shower! I got undressed (This don't need detail) and got in the shower. When I got out I got a text from mark...
Texts
Mark-Have you choose yet?
Sadie-No
Mark-Okay, Im not trying to pressure you.
Sadie-I know mark❤
Mark-❤
*End of texts*
As I was getting dressed someone walked in.... OMG it was mark😂.
Sadie-MARK!
Mark-OMG Im so sorry 😒
Sadie-Its okay 😂😂😂
Mark-want to go hangout?
Sadie-Mark honestly ill try but tonight Im going to see Jacob and talk to him about "Magcon"
Mark-Its okay❤ (His eyes were watery)
Sadie-Aw mark, ill come over probably tonight anyway, if not tomorrow for sure.
Mark-Okay ❤ I hope tonight
Sadie pov
Ill never be able to choose there both so sweet and caring 😒. I decide to go to take a nap tell I was going to jacobs.

Who Do I Choose?!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें