The Hangout

Sadie pov

I wont up and mark was asleep. I called my friend Loren (yes its Loren). Loren and i were friends before she got famous, i want to go to the mall with her. She said she couldn't go because joey was over and she didn't want to leave him. Then i got a idea why dont we all go like Loren and joey and me and Jacob?

Loren-What about Mark

Sadie-I dont know...

Loren-He need a girl 😂😉

Mark-Stop talking about me!

Loren-😂😂😂😂(Laughing if your on computer)

Sadie-He can tag along I guess😊

Mark-Yeah, just BC I dont have a girlfriend doesn't mean that I cant come.

Loren-Okay. Get ready! We will be there in 2 hours.

Mark-Sadie go home a get dressed 😊

Sadies pov

When I got home, I tried to open the door and my mom wasn't there and she texted me.

Mom-Your grandma is in the hospital in Florida so you will have to say with mark his mom already knows.

Sadie mind- oh god😱 Jacob might not be happy... I told Jacob and he said that he wanted me to stay with him but I cant 😭. Great just great 😞.

I went back to marks and told him everything. I could see him happy about it😂. I asked if I could were his clothes 😂. I put on his skinny jeans (Tbh I looked good in them 😂😂😂 just saying)
And i put on his playlist live shirt.
I felt weird BC just think about how he had his Dick in these pants 😂🙊. He got ready and then Jacob came over. He looked mad/sad.

Jacob-Why do you have marks Clothes on?

Sadie-BC I told you, I have to stay here and I can't get in my house💁

Mark-Yeah 😀😀😀😀

Jacob-(Gave mark a good stare)

Sadies mind-I could tell Jacob wasn't happy about it

*Joey and loren come*

We let joey drive BC hes the oldest (I don't even know how old joey is)

When we got to the mall, we went to the food court. We got chick fillet. When we were done eating we went to the back of the mall and we all played truth or dare.

Loren- Sadie, truth or dare?

Sadie-Dare!

Loren-I dare you to kiss mark!

Sadie-I cant! Im dating Jacob!

Jacob-OMG sadie! There's a fan right there!

Sadie-Shit!

Next thing we knew was Jacobs phone blowing up with videos of me saying we are dating 😞.