Part 9

Korra looked around, acting as if she didn't know what was going on. Asami kept her composure as she saw Korra practically freaking out. "Erin, you know what to do," Asami said, the officer still within hearing length.

"Yes ma'am," Korra bowed, then ran off.

"I thought that the butler of an important person wasn't suppose to leave their master or mistress?"

"Erin is under special orders under my father," Asami said. "Do you think that she is the only security I have?"

"Oh," the officer said, staring at the tall woman.

"But she is incredibly... devoted," Asami inquired.

Another explosion came around, and a knife came flying towards Asami. Right before it hit her, it stopped. Asami looked up, and saw that Korra had caught the knife before it hit her. Nice. Asami smiled as Korra went back to work trying to really find where the explosion came from. The officer just stared on as Asami relaxed in her own skin. "Mrs. Sato, we need to evacuate," Korra came back, bowing.

"Got it. Then let's make our leave," Asami followed Korra as she ran out of the building. "Lets get to work," Asami smiled, pulling her helmet over her face.  Korra nodded, doing as Asami did. They ran out of the building, now looking for Bolin.

"Monsters! Come!" Korra screamed to the air, which soon came alive with benders of all sorts. "Good job so far! All we need is to find Bolin! Other than that," Korra looked to the police headquarters, which was in ruins," good job!"

The monsters spread out, looking for where Bolin might be. Korra and Asami ran in sync as they headed to a giant warehouse, which was unharmed by the monsters. They kept running until they got there. "Lets go," Asami said, and Korra nodded.

They silently crept into the warehouse, realizing that it was crowded with nonbenders. They spotted Bolin on a stage, along with others, who all looked like benders. He didn't see them. 

"Today is a glorious day! This is the day where the benders execution will begin!" The crowd clapped at the mans voice. The man was unseen so far. But then somebody walked out, wearing a familiar mask. 

"Amon," Korra said to herself. She was frozen, and gripped her stomach, where the man had stabbed her.

"Korra? Are you okay?"

"This man... almost killed me," Korra whispered, almost to herself.

Asami stared at Korra, stunned. "That makes sense," she said, looking back at Amon.

"Let us begin," Amon said. He soon, somehow, took the bending of two of the contestants on the stage. He walked up to Bolin.

Korra and Asami split up, each on a different side of the stage. Bolin crawled backwards, trying to escape Amon. Just then the monsters burst through the ceiling, crashing on top of everybody. Amon looked over everybody, startled. "Now!" Korra screamed, and everybody lunged at Amon, including the monsters.

\(A few minutes later)/

Amon lay on the ground, bloody and bruised, as the retreating members of the Benders Mafia made their trip back to the HQ. Korra looked at Asami once they got there. "I'm glad you melted my heart," she said.