Chapter One

*Phoenix's POV*

__________________________________________________________________________

"This fucking sucks." Raven mumbled against my chest, his breath puffing out with each word, his hands gliding over my heated skin as I hovered above him. I knew we shouldn't be doing this now, but I wanted, no, needed to reassure him that nothing would change, that we would be fine. Our secret would be safe, no one would find out about us.

"I know Rave, but nothing will change between us, I promise. I love you, so much." I whispered against his neck, staying close to his ear so I knew he would hear me. I knew once I felt his body start to relax that he was slowly starting to believe me, at least for right now.

Pushing myself up slightly so I could see him, I took in his appearance. His dark brown hair was a mess from me running my fingers through it all morning, but I loved it that way. His light golden brown eyes hooded with the same love and lust I was sure that you could see reflected in my eyes every time I looked at him. His flawless skin flushed from our frantic touches and kisses that we've shared all morning. I loved everything about him, but I especially loved seeing him worked up when we were together like this. He had always been so responsive in bed, his body so willing and able, and he always took what I gave him, never complaining when I was just a little too rough. But what I loved most was watching as his eyes would squeeze shut, his lips parted slightly as his tongue peaked out just a little, his body quivering uncontrollably with his impending orgasm, knowing I was the one to bring him that kind of pleasure was the best high anyone could ever ask for.

I wanted so desperately to see him like that right now, my body yearned to feel him underneath me as he came undone, but we didn't have time. We'd have to get up out of bed soon, ready to pretend we were just brothers, twins that were close, but not as close as we were.

Leaning down, I brushed my lips against his cheek, dragging them down his jaw to his neck. His fingers gripped my shoulders tightly, his body arching off the bed as he pulled me closer to him. Moaning, I lapped at the moister that lingered at the curve of his neck, kissing and sucking at his feverish skin causing him to let out little whimpers that would have been full fledged moans had he not been trying to keep quite. My fingers danced across his hard flat stomach, slowly making their way down to the waist band of his basketball shorts, where his cock was practically begging to be touched.

"I love you Phoenix...." He breathed out, pulling me closer to him. I was about to reach into his shorts when there was a knock at our bedroom door.

"Boys, you need to be downstairs in 5 minutes! They'll be here soon." Our dad called through the locked door, making us both jump slightly.

"Okay, we'll be down in a few minutes!" I called back, thankful my voice didn't betray what we were doing. Sighing, I pressed my forehead to Ravens, as he let out a sigh of disappointment. I knew exactly how he felt. I hated how we had to hide out relationship, but we both knew no one could ever find out. "We gotta get dressed Rave. I'm sorry..." Kissing him lightly on the mouth I went to get up when he pulled me back down to him.

He crashed his lips to mine, kissing me deeply, almost desperately. I could feel the tension in his body, his muscles straining as he wrapped his arms around my torso. I gasped, taken off guard, allowing him to slide his tongue into my mouth, massaging my tongue with his own. I kissed him back just as hard, hoping he understood that I knew what he was feeling, trying to convey to him I felt the same.

"I hate this, having to hide. I wish things could be different..." Raven said as he pulled away from our kiss, panting hard, trying to catch his breath. The look in his eyes nearly broke me. I hated seeing him in pain, especially when there was nothing I could do to fix it, but I knew I could never make people understand. Our love was wrong in society's eyes, no one could ever understand that I could never love anyone else as much as I loved him.