Chapter 11

Ji- Eun’s Pov.

“It’s ready!” I shouted… Then they all came to the dining room and sat on their places… I gave them plates, while Woohyun Oppa is putting the kimchi stew on the bowl…

“Wow! It looks delicious!” Dongwoo Oppa said..

“Ne, and it smells delicious too!” Sungyeol Oppa said…

Then me and Woohyun Oppa sat at our places, then they started to eat the kimchi stew…

“Wow! It’s so delicious! Did Woohyun hyung really cook this??” Hoya Oppa asked...

“Ji- Eunnie helped too!” Woohyun Oppa said…

“Ah… So, that’s why it tasted so good..” Sungkyu Oppa said, then we all laughed…

“Yah! Wae? The dishes I cook for you guys does not taste good?” Woohyun Oppa asked..

“Well, it taste good, but Ji- Eun cooks better than you!” Dongwoo Oppa teased Woohyun Oppa, we all laughed…

“Just eat it! It’s more delicious because the two of us cooked it!” Woohyun Oppa said..

“Just say that Ji- Eun’s better! Ane we’re really going to eat it!” Sungyeol Oppa said, then we all laughed….

After having so much fun, we finished eating…

“Ah! Im so full! That was the best kimchi stew ever!” Sungyeol Oppa said…

“I agree with you!” Sungkyu oppa said…

“Im going to wash the dishes!” Sungjong- ssi said…

“Sungjong- ssi! I’ll help!” I said..

“Aniyo! You cooked a very delicious stew for us.. So, I should wash the dishes..” Sungjong- ssi said..

“Are you sure?” I asked…

“Ne, and how old are you?” Sungjong asked..

“I was the same age as L- ssi…” I smiled…

“Oh, you’re older than me too…” He said, I nodded..

“Sungjong- ssi? Can you do the wink? When you’re shooting for the INFINITE tv..” I asked, he laughed..

“Ne, Of course..” He said, then he walked 3 steps backwards, lower his body… And then he winked…

“Yah! You’re so cute!” I said…

“Gamsahabnida! Smile!” He said, like on the INFINITE tv… I giggled…

“Ji- Euniie! We should go now, it’s getting late…”  Young- Il Unnie said..

“Ah, Ne… Annyeong Sungjong Oppa!” I said..

“Annyeong!” He said.. We got out of the kitchen…

“Annyeong! See all of you tomorrow!” I said…

“Annyeong!!” They all said, except for someone, of course… Then we got out of their dorm and we just walked since it’s just near our dorm… Then we got inside our dorm….

I yawned, “I’ll go to sleep now..” I said…

“Okay, Sleep well!” Young- Il Unnie said, I nodded and go upstairs to my room…

I changed into my comfortable clothes, got into bed and drift off to sleep…

……………………………………………………………………………………………….......

I woke up at 6:00am, as usual…. Then I got into the bathroom and took a shower… Then I wore my sweater and my red shorts, put a little make up on, I let my hair the way it was, then I put on my shoes, I got my Varsity Jacket, in case I get cold… and got my bag… Then I got downstairs…

“Hurry Ji- Euniee! We’re going to Sungkyu’s shooting for his music video!” Hyorin Unnie said…

“Ne, Unnie!” I said then we got out of the dorm quickly and into our van….

Just like always, I slept on the whole car ride….

“Ji- Euniee! We’re here..” Young- Il Unnie gently waked me up, not like yesterday…

“Ne..” I said, then I got my bag and got out of the van…. Then I saw Sungkyu Oppa, I ran to him..

“Oppa!” I said…

“Ji- Euniee! Could you play the main character in my music video??..” Sungkyu Oppa asked…

“Wae?” I asked…

“Because I want you to be the mian character on my music video..” He said…

“Why do you want me to be the main character?” I asked…

“Because you’re my yeodongsaeng! And we didn’t have time to pick the characters actually….” He said...

“Okay, I’ll do it, Oppa!” I said…

“Jinjja?” He asked..

“Ne..” I said..

“Gamsahabnida!” He thanked me and hugged me…

“Director Hyun! We have the female main character!” Sungkyu Oppa said to the manager…

“Guide her to the stylist, she needs to get ready…” The Director said, Sungkyu Oppa nodded, then he held my wrist and guide me to the dressing room….

“You’re going to have a partner in my music video, you two will be lovers, but the both of you got into a fight and broke up… But the both of you still love each other, then the both of you accidently met at the café, where you work…” Sungkyu oppa explained to me my role…

“Ah, ne.. But who’s the other main character?” I asked..

“Umm…. It’s ---- Ah! There he is! I don’t asked him a favour to be in my music video, but he just went and volunteered…” He said, then I looked at where the other main character is standing…

Then I saw L- ssi….