Chapter 38

Chapter 38

Ji- Eun’s Pov.

We’re at the backstage, and the stylists are retouching our make- ups before we go on air… I was wearing an outfit matching our theme, a cute and sexy theme, the others are wearing different colors, while me and Gayoon Unnie wore black, I wore a fit black one shoulder top, matching it with black shorts and black boots and I wore a bracelet.. My make up was dark with a bit of crystals…

“Woah there hot stuff!” Young- Il Unnie said, amazed on how I look…

“What? I just wear black…” I said…

“You look so sexy, while we look cute and just a bit sexy…” She said…

“What? Then wear black too..” I smiled... Then Sunny Unnie passed by us, but stopped instantly when she saw me…

“Woah! Sexy Maknae!” She exclaimed…

“Eh?! I just wore black…” I repeated…

“You’re our maknae and you look way sexier than us…” She said…

“Woah! Black really fits you!” Gayoon Unnie appeared behind Sunny Unnie’s back…

“You wear black too!” I said…

“It fits you more than me..” She said…

“Okay! INFINITE! SAPPHIRE!” The producer of the show called both groups, so we got to where the voice called and we circled around…

When we gathered Woohyun Oppa, Hoya Oppa, Dongwoo Oppa and Sungyeol Oppa whistled at me, as my face turned red… Then Sungkyu Oppa smacked the four of their heads…

“Oww! What was that for?!” Sungyeol Oppa whined…

“Greasy Boys! Are you all have been influenced by Woohyun?!” Sungkyu Oppa scolded them…

“Yah! Why does it have to be me?” Woohyun Oppa asked..

“Ji- Eun really looks hot on her outfit…” Woohyun oppa winked at me while my face flushed bright red and I looked at the floor to hide my face…

“Yeah, I agree she looks sexy…” Hoya Oppa wiggled his eyebrows as I turned redder more than earlier...

“Yeah, they’re both telling the truth!” Sungyeol Oppa agreed and looked at me up and down, I became conscious of myself so I hid behind Young- Il Unnie to block myself…

‘SMACK!’

‘SMACK!’

‘SMACK!’

Sungkyu Oppa smacked their heads again, as they groaned….

“Yah! Perverts! Stop making her feel uncomfortable!” Sungkyu Oppa scolded them again while the others are just laughing at them…

The producer cleared his throat so that they would notice that he was there, then we all looked at him and we all bowed and apologized to him….

“Mianhae!” Sungkyu Oppa bowed and glared at the two…

“Arasso, Gwenchana… So we’re going to air in just a few seconds...” The producer said and we all nodded….

We’re on air….

“Annyeonghaseo! Our guest today was very special, because we invited 2 groups from the same entertainment company, so are you all eager to know who they are? Let’s call them now! SAPPHIRE and INFINITE!” The MCs called… So we got out of the backstage, but there are only three couches, 4 people in one couch and all of us are 14, so there’s no room for 2 people.. So it’s me and Myungsoo…

“Here, you can sit here…” All INFINITE members stood up…

“A—Aniyo! Just sit please…” I smiled and bowed… Then the other staffs brought a couch only for two people or the love seat, they say…

Me and Myungsoo thanked and bowed at the staff and we sat there…

“Okay! So our guest is INFINITE and Sapphire!” The MC said, we all stood up and waved at the cameras…

“Okay! How about you guys introduce yourselves?” The MCs asked and we nodded..

“Ladies’ first! Let’s start with Sapphire!” The guy MC said and Sumin Unnie started…

“Annyeonghaseo! We’re Sapphire- imnida!!”

“Annyeonghaseo! Im Sumin- imnida!”

“Annyeonghaseo! Im Yuan!”

“Annyeonghaseo! Im the dancing machine Young- Il!”

“Im Sunny! Im the Leader and the main vocalist of the group!”

“Im Hyorin- imnida!”

“Im Gayoon! Im the Lead Rapper of the group!”

“Annyeonghaseo! Im Jei! Im the maknae, visual and the Ice Princess of the group!”

“You’re the youngest but why are you the hottest today?” The guy MC asked while all of us just laughed…

“Okay! It’s INFINITE’s turn!” The girl MC said…

“We’re INFINITE!”

“Im Hoya! The Dancing Machine!”

“Im Dongwoo! The Lead Rapper!”

“Im Sungkyu! The Leader!”

“Im Woohyun! The Main Vocal!”

“Im Sungyeol! The Vocalist!”

“Im Sungjong! The maknae!”

“Im L. The Visual and the Ice Prince of the group…” He said and flashed a small smile…

“Okay! Let’s seat!” The MCs said, then we all sat down…..