Chapter 45

Chapter 45

Ji- Eun’s Pov.

I have been discharged from the hospital and Myungsoo took care of me while we we’re at the hospital, he always looks out for me and he stayed for the night in the hospital so he could just take care of me…

“Myungsoo, you shouldn’t have stayed for the night, look at you, you look so tired and you are starting to get darker circles under your eyes… Mianhae..” I apologized with sorry eyes and looked down…

“Yah, I chose to stay with you so you don’t need to be sorry..” He lifted my chin up with his thumb so I can look at him…

“Myungsoo- ah, Thank you for taking care of me…” I smiled warmly and hugged him tight… He hugged me back and he rubbed my back soothingly…

“Let’s go now, you have two more days to rest..” He pulled away and smiled, I nodded and we started to head outside the hospital…

When we’re about to go out of the hospital we saw press outside the hospital taking pictures of us…

The flashes are blinding me so I slightly covered my eyes…

Myungsoo held my wrist and he approached the crowd and pushed them aside so we can get a taxi since he can’t drive…

“Excuse us!” Myungsoo shouted as he pushed the people aside…

We finally got out of the crowd and quickly hailed a taxi… We got inside and closed the door…

“To the Woollim Entertainment building..” Myungsoo said to the driver then the driver headed to the building leaving all the press behind…

As we got inside the Sapphire’s studio we slopped down to the floor because of the press and leaned on the wall…

I checked the internet and saw rumours about me and Myungsoo….

“Myungsoo- ah, we’re all over the internet..” I said while reading the articles…

He fished out his phone and also read the articles…

“Mianhae, I didn’t mean to start rumours…” I apologized..

“Yah, don’t apologize, it’s perfectly fine… We’ve been through all kinds of rumours because we’re the visuals so it’s nothing for me anymore…” He said with a reassuring smile…

“Gumawo, Myungsoo..” I thanked him…

“Let’s go eat.. We still haven’t ate breakfast..” Myungsoo said as I smiled…

“Ne! Could we eat at an Italian restaurant in Itaewon? Please?” I asked… Oh how I’ve missed eating American and Italian foods…

“Please?” I pleaded…

“Of course! But let’s change our clothes..” He said, I nodded…

I got some hoodie and sweat pants from my bag, I headed to the bathroom and changed my clothes… I got back to the studio and I put on my rubber shoes… I removed my make up, I put on my shades and I tied my hair into a pony tail…

“Myungsoo- ah! Let’s go now! It’s a bit far from here!” I tugged his arm like a little kid and he chuckled…

“Okay, let’s go now..” He said and we got out of the studio… We called a taxi and headed to Itaewon…

30 minutes have passed before we finally arrived at Itaewon…

“Myungsoo- ah! There!” I said pointing to the Italian restaurant that I always eat in with my mom everytime I have time…

“Sbarro?” Myungsoo asked… (Sbarro is an Italian Restaurant, I don’t know if it exists in Korea… But it exist mostly in every part of the world..)

“Ne!” I nodded and I pulled him with me inside the restaurant…

When he got inside excitement was readed in both of our faces… The smell of pizzas and pastas are making me hungrier…

“Let’s order now!” I pulled him to the counter…

“Annyeonghaseo! Wha--- what can I do for you?” The foreign girl attempted to speak Korean, I could feel that she’s not that fluent in Korean so I decided to speak English to her…

“Umm.. 2 Chicago White Pizza, the thick one.. 2 Baked ziti, one with white sauce and one with meat sauce…” I said…

“Would you like to try a carrot cake?” I asked Myungsoo and he nodded…

“2 raspberry iced tea and 1 carrot cake and 1 chocolate mousse!” I added…

“Is that all ma’am?” The girl spoke in English…

“Yes!” I smiled....

We got our table number and we sat on a table…

“You sure are from a foreign country…” Myungsoo said…

“Ne, I have been in New York since birth until I turned 8 years old, but we came back here when I turned 9 years old…” I said…

“Where have you been discovered by Woollim?” He asked…

“Well, they discovered me when I was just 12 years old… I was shopping in Gangnam alone, when someone came to me and asked me if I would like to join Woollim…” I said…

“You’re too young, What did you say?” He asked…

“I said that I would think about it first, since I was still just a student and my mother still doesn’t know anything about it, so she just gave me a calling card and left…” I said…

“I have been a trainee for about 2 years and 3 months with Young- Il Unnie, so that’s why we’re close to each other… Then they put us on a group called Sapphire…” I added…

“You debuted when you’re just 14 years old?! Woah, too talented…” He was a bit shocked and I giggled…

“Oh our food’s here!” I smiled…

“Thank you!” I thanked the waiter and then I gave Myungsoo his food…

“Eat well! It’s delicious!” I smiled…