home alone

a/n this takes place a month after the little issue and Alice made a few new friends who were normal

________________________________________________________________

"please dad I love slendy teaching me but I want friends my age and to have a bit of fun" "no""yes" "no" "yes" "kids can be mean and you'll have lots homework and you'll need a tuter " " dad please" "fine we'll go tomorrow and sign you up for school"

"yay "

"l'm going on a trip with everyone so no opening the door"

"Ok"

@flashforword

Jeff's pov

I walked in the house and it smelled like cookies. man I love that smell . I walked toward the smell and found Clara piging out over a plate of cookies -_-

" uhhhhhhhhhhhh" Alice said

" really ""I made more"

Then Ben walked in without a shirt .

°°Alice's pov

Ben was the first to come home and he started to smoke already. I will kill that idiot if he tries to take some of my food.Then my dad came home and saw me eating I hope I wasn't blushing . That's when Ben walked in without a shirt . Hide the knives or Ben was dead. Hehehe I wouldn't kill Ben ."Hey dad " "no more staying home for you and Ben stay away from my daughter.""yes sir"

Ben's pov

So I can't ask Alice out . This is horrible I hate Jeff . okay now slendy walks in with his brother trendy . "horrible ""what ""your outfit""hey" Then there was a knock on the door . I answered it and it was Katrina and Max ."Hey Ben where's Alice"  said then she noticed slendy and blushed."oh yeah I'll get her clara you have a visitor." Alice then walked in holding a wait was she holding a book no no no.

°°Alice's pov

Ben was staring at me I quickly did a check jeans check shirt check book wait book . Ben hates books . I ran out the door and to me and my friend's spot they drew and I read then it was getting late so they left and I ran home and went to bed.

________________________________________________________________ My friend is planning my death because I hadn't put her in the story yet .I'm thinking about a love triangle . Yes I am making the slender brothers be in my story