School

°°Alice's pov

I walked up to the building with the weird people .Dad said that I could come if Jack and masky could come too. Geez their annoying. Masky is signing up for football . Go figure . I am thinking about cheer but then again book club is pretty cool. Dad thinks track is a good idea no. That's when I saw him . He was staring at me. I think I've seen him before. Now I remember .

Flashback

I was walking with my dad when I heard cheering I looked and saw people playing football. Then a boy took of his helmet and looked at me I ducked and tried to hide .When I looked up he put his helmet back on and started to play more .

Flashback over

that boy was now staring at me and he grew a lot . He started to walk towards me. Jack saw this and stepped in front of me .

Jack's pov

This boy was walking towards Alice so I protected her. I'm like her big brother. Jeff would kill me if anything happened to her . then I saw a cheerleader cool.

Maskey's pov

Alice is in my classes so I can keep watch over her . It turns out clara is very smart in all of the subjects . Math is the weirdest thing ever and Jack eats kidneys. After school I had football and clara had cheer.

When I saw the outfits Alice wore for cheer I just stared at her Jeff would kill me for staring at her. What does he expect she is in a short skirt and short shirt.

°°Alice's pov

That boy was watching me during practice . He was on the football team and liked the cheerleaders. Then I saw Ben sitting on the bleachers watching me. Oh boy he's dead cause my dad was coming fast.

________________________________________________________________

so Alice is a nerd and cheerleader nice . Is Ben about to die ? People who like this like it.