Changes

Special thanks to purple notebook for the name David

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Darkness was falling over me as I swayed and fell. The constant drumming of rain was on the roof when I woke up. A familiar face was staring at me. Blood trickled off his brow. "Huh"

"Wake up sleepy head."

"How long was I out."

"long enough for people to notice"

I sat up and giggled I felt great. Just a little bored.

"May I go outside?"

"No,"My dad walked in."it's to dangerous."

"Jeff she just want to go outside."

"Ben may I ask why your in her room?"

"He was leaving.I was going to walk him out."

" it's fine"

"No it's not"

  I was ready to take him down. Wait what was wrong with me.

"When can I go back to school?"

"Never"

"Why?"

He held up a mirror to me. I had black with hot pink highlights. I was wearing a top with a heart and arrow.

"Saddly you snapped and anything can make you kill"

"What?"

"Good news though you can come up with a new name."

"how about deadly dancer"

"or maybe."My father stuttered.

"Bob"

"Deadly Dancer it is."

I smiled as I  stood up.

"Now where do get food around here?"

"well can you walk?"

"Yes"

"Then this way."

                                                                          ««««»»»»

      Later that day I sat on the corner of my bed listening to my newly updated IPod when he came in. I tried to smile but my dad made that close to impossible.

"Why are you in here?"

"I need to know  Do you blame me for what happened?"

"No I blame myself I should never let you kiss me."

"So why did you run out to save me."

"Because if I let you die it would be my fault I-I-I couldn't live if that happened."

"I could see you were sad about no more school why."

"Its this guy David. He is awesome it's just he likes Jenny and probably never noticed me."

Ben for some reason stood up really fast and left the room and mumbled something like "I thought you were in love with me."

                                                  «««««»»»»

"Two stars that reap my sole is to keep" I wrote on a piece of paper. For some reason everyone looks at me different. They have even stopped teasing me. This shocked me most of all they handed me the TV remote. I mean this only happens when sports weren't on , but I know the Cardinal game was on.(fun author fact I love the St.Louis Cards) This was getting strange as in crazy.I looked at slendy and asked a question that was crazy,"May I go to your library."

"Yes"

So I sat the rest of the night in the room full of books. Yeah cool huh then I woke up. It was all a dream. I looked at my hair I have snapped then I looked around this was crazy because there was a note it read:

      You should have killed me when you had the chance now I took what's most important to you.

                                   ~Mom

_________________________________________________________________________________________________Shocker I am back this would have come sooner but of course my friends lost it.So write your comments bellow and a special thanks to Purplenotebook our contest winner.