The adventures of Nurse pt 3

Before A/N 

Please be aware that Ty has a behavior of lying for personal gain, but for something else as well, in this book. But also be aware that Ty is mostly saying the truth near the end.

Nurse took out a piece of paper, and her sparkly pink pencil. Ty stared at her, his calculating gaze pressuring her. "Okay, Ty, address?"

Ty  -unknown-

Address:

Ty gave her a look. "I'm sorry for being such a bad patient, but I no longer have information on that." Ty lied through his own seething teeth. Quit smoothly, he may add. 

"Oh? Sorry, being in a coma must be so hard." Jenna apologized, hiding an eye roll. She can play at that game. "So, any bad memories?"

Ty slightly leaned back, staring at the ceiling. "Of course." 

"Oh, please share." Nurse leaned forward, smirking a toothy grin. Red lipstick stains were on the edges of her front teeth. 

"Oh, but I couldn't say. It'll be too hard for me, to bring back such memories." Ty smirked, eyeing Nurse's puzzled gaze. "Plus, isn't this harassment? Stop pressuring me; or do you want me to go back to sleep?"

"Please don't!" Nurse blurted, her hands now gripping Ty's hand. "I need information!" 

"Why?" Ty raised an eyebrow. 

"Because! I find you interesting!" Nurse grinned. 

"Oh? Sit back then. Let me tell." Ty smirked. "Ever heard of Justin McLoughlin? Yeah, I know. An odd last name. Takes me a while to process it." Ty's hand slightly shook. He then shook nurse's cold hands away from his pale one.

Nurse took note to his behavior, but found it odd; how he said 'to process it'. 

"Well, he was a... special... man. Young, but not as young. He wanted to make life a better place for both us, and the world. That was his motto." Ty looked down. His high and mighty attitude was gone. "Yet, he found a different way of doing so." Ty frowned. "He was a talented scientist, too. Very smart. His pride was different, though. His self esteem was low, so that's probably why he did it." Ty suddenly fell onto his back, covering his eyes with his palms. His elbows stuck out, towards the ceiling. 

"I no longer want to talk. Go away. I need to sleep again." Ty rolled to his side. 

Jenna frowned. "But why?! I had an information streak going!" 

"And I had a memory flashback I'd rather not have right now." Ty shut his eyes, frowning.