Ty

Ty's pov

   My name is Tyler Ender Lox, but I prefer Ty. I'm 17 years old, and was captured for experiments by the government at age 6.

I was in a lab under high security for 11 years, going through non-stop pain filling tests. The only breaks I had was when I was fed, tortured, or when the scientists had lunch break.

I was six when I was thrown into an experiment, one that would change my whole world and prospective of everything I see around me. I'm now part computer generated, since circuits were injected inside of me. I hide my circuits under my hair, and never put any single one of my dark brown strands behind my ear.

I can control anything that's run by curcuits, and can hack easily. I've been part curcuit for 11 years now. It was hard at first for a 6 year old, but I took control. I was a bit too powerful, and I broke out. I know everything, and I can do anything. Whatever you can learn on the Internet, I already mastered. But there's one catch with my ability. I can be controlled at will, but I don't know how people can do so.

I can't touch water or I'll get a system crash, and I can't eat. Not that I need to eat. I can't drink either. Which is why it's very hard to blend in for me. But I got myself into a school and will be starting tommorow. Hopefully I can blend in there.

I live in a simple two story house. Up stairs has a bathroom, one bedroom, and a video game room. I have every game and consol ever created, and almost every computer game downloaded on the TV. Yes, I hacked the TV so I can connect the computer to my television so I can play minecraft pc version on it, so I have a big screen. Any newest video game that came out I will get it, no matter the price. Did I also say that I'm practically rich? I don't really mind me rich. I might have hacked into the bank, but I never spend it on anything fancy. I don't need that stuff, nor want in any case. Downstairs I have a living room, kitchen, and a simple computer room. I usually use that to record my minecraft vids, but I don't really do that stuff for fame. There's just nothing to do around here.

I glanced in the mirror, bending over the sink. I was in the bathroom, looking at myself. My blood shot eyes looked normal, but if you looked at it closely you could see curcuit boards flashing and moving around, generating what I'm seeing and downloading it into my memory file. I can look into my memories and past just with a thought and concentration.

Back when I was looking in my files, I saw a picture that caught my eye. I unscrewed a bit of flesh and found my wires, and hooked it up to my computer, downloading it. It was a picture of me, and some boy.

He wore shades, a grey hoodie, an amulet, long black jeans, and red sneakers with white shoelaces. I have no idea who that boy was, but when I kept looking through my memorie file, I found out I hated him. So I did what I would've done in the past and got a black sharpie. I crossed his face off with an 'X' and put it in my pocket. That boy kept interfering my thoughts as I tried to sleep that night.

  Why was he so important? And why did I hate him?