Week 4

A/N

Before we begin the story, I would like to show what the news refused to put on air.

Okay. Now for the story.

Jack stared out the window, feeling lonely. His bed was cold, and the sheets were thin. His hair was messy, his eyes lifeless. He was decorated with scars. Scratches and bruises on his arms, stab marks on his legs. Then the sewed cut on the right side of his neck. Jack felt disgusting. Self consciously, Jack pulled up the blanket and hid everything that was below his nose.

"Feeling cold?" A deep voice chuckled, causing Jack to look over. Jack's eyes slightly twinkled.

Mark stood at the doorway, leaning his elbow on the wall. He had a huge grin on his face.

"The names Mark, and just for today, I'll be the one checking up on you." Mark grinned.

Jack, who was known for his sensitivity, slightly shifted. His eyes stayed fixed on the clip board Mark held.

"Well, you seem fine to me. No need checking up on you." Mark's smile widened. He walked in, shutting the door behind him.

Jack watched as he sat in the chair next to him. What did Mark mean by.. he was fine? Didn't he notice the scars shining upon his arm, the sewed scar on his neck? Did he not know about the stab wounds on his legs?! Why...

"So, Jack, tell me. How are you?" Mark asked, chewing on his pen.

...Why was he not taking notice?!

"Judging by your expression, you're not okay." Mark slightly frowned.

Why wasn't he making a face? Why wasn't he asking... asking about his depression? There's no depression! What-

"You're not depressed."

-... What is happening.

Jack's eyes widened slightly. As gaze met gaze, it's not like he could possibly look away. Who did he think he was, looking straight through him.

"You're scared."

He was an idiot, thinking that everyone was the same.

Ty yawned, slightly shivering as he stretched his leg out. Shutting his eyes, he slightly shifted his hair.

"So, Ty, how was your sleep?" Nurse asked. Her and Ty have been talking a lot lately. Jenna began to like his company.

"How are sleeps normally?" Ty answered, opening his eyes. His gaze made Jenna unconsciously shift in her seat.

Jenna moved her hair behind her ear, then smiled. "It's refreshing."

"Ah, how so? I only have one more weeks until I have to face Adam." Ty frowned, crossing his arms.

"Well, you could always quit."

"Stop fooling around, nurse. We both know that I've been running away for far too long." Ty bit his tongue. "Plus, it's getting kinda boring."

"Oh, but Adam's not boring." Jenna smirked.

"Oh, I know." Ty grinned back. 

A/N 

I know that.. there's been a lot going on. But I want you guys to know that... it's great that you know.. think.. and pray about these things. That you know the good. That you think about how tragic this is. That you pray for better things. ...but... mentally doing the right thing does nothing. It's so great that- that you think these things! ...but... isn't it more... impacting.. to take action? If you can't, here. Watch these videos. Know more. Know what other people are doing. Get inspired.