Chapter 1

Disclaimer sadly i do not own Harry Potter . I make no money from this chapter and any of the other chapters. Severus Snape would never be described as a man that enjoyed children. He was often thought of as the greasy git of the dungeons. But only those who knew him well like his adopted father Albus Dumbledore and his adopted mother Minerva McGonagll knew he had a love for children and would do anything in his power to protect them no matter what house they came from. When his adopted brother James had his first born child with Lily Evans he was over the moon he knew he was going to be the best uncle anyone could ask for. He would probably spoil the child rotten but who wouldn't? When James and Lily were killed he knew it had not been his brother Sirius who had given their location away. So when the trial came he was there every step of the way and Sirius was deemed innocent. Harry of course didn't remember his parents at all he could remember was a green light flashing and a terrible scream. He often had nightmare like this of course his uncles were always there when the terrors occured. All in all Harry was a happy healthy boy. He lived with his 3 uncles Remus Severus, and Sirius. He also lived with his grandparents Albus and Minerva. They are very caring and love their children and grandchild very much but in the Dumbledore house if you lived under their roof you must follow their rules and the consequences of breaking those rules. Most punishments were things like getting privileges taken away but if. you did something very naughty you would get a spanking. Sirius is the one who taught Harry the art of panking and in a way taught him much more. Harry knew that all pranks were to be harmless and if they weren't he would get a spanking as would Sirius because they planned them together. Remus is the one that Harry could get to do anything he wanted. He was also the one that Harry planned with to prank Sirius. Severus is the uncle that was more strict. (but someone had to be right ) But he taught him many things he will learn at Hogwarts. He found that Harry had a nack for potions and DADA. (Defence against dark arts) Albus is the kind of grandfather that will sneak you sweets even if your not allowed them. Albus also was there one who gave their spankings but Minerva would if she needed to but she was the one who took privileges away if you misbehaved. That is Harry family and he wouldn't have it any other way. He knows James and Lily are watching over all of them.