odd incidents part 2

Harry pov
Even though my uncle Remus says my grandma still loves me I think he's wrong. I go inside and see my grandma flipping pancakes. "Harry where were you oh that doesn't matter you know you shouldn't wonder off by yourself. Since you were naughty no pancakes for you you can have porridge." She says. See normally she let's me explain myself but she doesn't care if it was an accident or not. She set my porridge in front of me but suddenly I'm not hungry. "I not hungry can I be excused." I ask. "Yes, go on and play quietly in your room." She says over her shoulder. See normally she comes over and looks at what I have eaten and since I didn't eat anything she would ask why I didn't eat anything but she doesn't care if I starve or not. I go to my room and see the book me and uncle Sev have been reading for the past week. We were on the third chapter of Lord of the Rings. We proably would be farther but I like to ask questions alot. I wish my uncle was here we could read some more. Then my grandpa walks in. "Ah Harry just the one I was looking for..." Then the two boys run in. "Daddy" they scream. "Ah Severus and Sirius I heard you were back." He says
"What do you mean back we never went any where. Or did we?" Says Severus. "Wait grandpa you were saying something to me." I say." Hold on Harry not every thing is about you " says my grandpa. Why is everyone saying that maybe they should learn that not everything is about them. I felt like I wasn't supposed to be in my own room. I went to my uncle Remus room to see him reading a book. "oh hey Harry what are you up to?" He asks. "You were wrong no one loves me any more" I cry out. He gets up and holds me.
_______________________________________
Third person p.o.v
Remus tries to console Harry but he wouldn't stop crying. "Harry I can assure u oh that we all love you very much it will take some time to get used to Sev and Sirius being little again." Remus says kindly. "Nooo oone llovves mme anny morre." Harry sobs out. "Oh honey that's not it your uncle Remus is right we all love you very much but it will take some time getting used to Severus and Sirius being young again. But we will never stop loving you my little lion." Says Minerva lovingly. "Give him here Remus." Remus hands Harry over to Minerva. Minerva take Harry down stairs and sits him down on the counter and begins to dry his tears. "So Harry what would you like for your lunch since you didn't finish your breakfast hmm my little lion?" Minerva asks Harry gently. "Umm can I have a grilled turkey and cheese sandwich pleas grandma?" Asks Harry. "Of course you can sweetheart." As Minerva cooks Harry's lunch Sirius comes running in bumping harry's chair making Harry and the chair fall. "OWWW" Harry cries " Sirius Orion Black do not run in the house now look Harry is hurt." Minerva turns the stove off and rushes over to Harry." Harry are you hurt honey?" Harry nods his head. "Where do you hurt honey just point to it." Harry slowly points to his knee and then to the back of his head. Albus walks in to the kitchen. "Oh Harry what happened here?" Asks Albus. "He will be okay Albus will you please finish that sandwich for Harry and make one for Sev and Sirius." Says Minerva. "Yes of course I can." After everyone finished lunch they decided to sit down and just relax as they had had enough drama for today. Remus was read the boys stories from tales of beetle the bard.
Authors note: sorry this took so long to publish been meaning to finish it just forgot