odd incidents

Harry's pov
I woke up today to go see my uncle Severus. When I went in to his room to jump on his bed to wake him up . I jumped on his bed where he should be laying but I didn't land on anything but a soft bed. I look over and see a small hump tangled in the sheets. I crawl over slowly knowing that you should be careful around things that you don't know what they are. I carefully pull bake the covers and there lays a boy about my age(4 years old) where my uncle Severus should be. Suddenly the boy is wide wake and staring at me. Now that I can see him he has long dark hair a slightly hooked nose and dark obsidian eyes. "Who are you " asks the boy " I'm Harry who you" I respond " look Harry it's who are you not who you" says the boy. Wow he sure sounds like my uncle Severus they should meet sometime. Oh yeah he is still looking at me. " You want to go meet my uncle Sirius " I ask only to be polite hopefully he will says no "I know a boy names Sirius he's mean to me and doesn't like me very much" he says sadly. "Oh well my uncle Sirius is very nice and he likes every one." I says defensively. My uncle Sirius is very nice. "Harry where are you my little cub." I hear my grandma call. "I'm in here grandma in uncle Sev's room. And there is another boy in here." I yell. My grandmother comes in and gives a little yelp when she sees the other boy. The boy immediately was jumping into my grandma's arms. I know I have to share my toys and things but this was my grandma and I am her little cub. "Severus is that you my little snake?" Asks my grandma. How does she know him? That can't be my uncle Sev he was big last night. "Mummy it's me where is Sirius is he still jealous of me?" Asks the boy whose name I think is Severus. "Grandma can I go wake up uncle Sirius now" I ask sweetly. I have learned if you ask nicely you get what you want." Yes go on I will be there in a minute." Says my grandma. I run out of the room ready to see my uncle Sirius but when I get to his room I see another boy dangling from the sheets holding on for dear life. See I told uncle Sirius to get a smaller bed like mine but he doesn't listen. "HELP ME MUMMY HELP" the boy suddenly screams very loudly. I think he is calling from my grandma but no one called her mummy all my uncles just call her mum. My grandma quickly comes in and picks the boy up and sets him down on the bed. "Sirius Orion Black you do not get out of bed by yourself you could have fallen and gotten hurt." She scolds him. "I'm sorry " the boy sobs. "OK how old are you two "she asked the two boys "I'm four" says Severus " I'm four too" says the boy named Sirius. "Ok Harry go wake up Remus. I walked to my uncle remus' room and every thing was normal. I get on the bed and he was there just like normal. I jump on his back and he wakes up. "Harry please don't do that." He says. "Fine grandma wants you. Did you know that there are two boys here named Severus and Sirius isn't that weird because uncle Sev and uncle Sirius aren't here today." He get out of bed very quickly and walks down stairs where my grandma was setting out breakfast for the two other boys. "Granny where my breakfast at?" I ask sad that she forgot about me. "Harry not every thing is about you I need to take care of your uncles right now." Well I guess I'm not needed here any more. I go to find a place where I can be alone.
_______________________________________
Third person pov
Minerva looks up from the stove and doesn't see Harry in his seat. "Boys did uo uh see where Harry has gone to?" Minerva asks the boys but to her dismay Sirius was pulling Severus' hair. "Sirius you let go of Severus' hair right now Young man." She says warningly. Sirius quickly let's go of Sev's hair. "Now I will ask you boys again have you seen where Harry has gone?" "No, where Remus?" Says Sirius. "Sirius it's where is Remus." Severus fixes. "I don't care" Sirius says angrily. At that moment Remus decided to walk in. "Wow Remus you big now." Says Sirius in aww. "Is that really you Sirius and Sev?" Asks Remus. "Remus have you seen Harry he seems to have wondered off." Asks Minerva. "No sorry mum I thought he came in here." Remus replies. "Well he did and then walked right back I back out. Could you do and point me to charm and bring him in here for breakfast. Remus does a point me to charm and finds Harry by the lake talking to some garden snakes. "Harry James Potter you know you aren't supposed to come out here unless someone knows your out here." Remus scolds Harry. "I know but grandma don't love me anymore now that sis us and Severus are here." Harry says sadly and starts to cry very loudly. "Harry that's not true she loves you very much she just need to take care of Sev and Sirius too."