learning the hard way

Sirius pov.
I woke up this morning and I already knew it was going to be a long day. I walked in to the kitchen going to take my breakfast back to my room but of course mother stopped me."Sirius aren't you going to eat breakfast with the family ""Yes my boy have a seat it is Sunday after all and family day" Dad says but I could tell that it meant sit down or you would be in big trouble because family day is very important to dad. "Yeah padfoot sit with us look uncle Sev is still pretty." Says my adorable nephew. I look over and Severus still has the gryffindor colors on him. "Fine" I say unhappy "Sirius lose that attitude right now young man or we will have a private conversation in the study" says dad warningly. I knew I had to try to control my annoyance about eating breakfast with them. "What are we doing today grandpa" Asks Harry sweetly. Normally that voice makes my day but today it was giving me a headache. "Yes father what ever are we doing today?" Says Severus dryly "I don't know yet so I'm open to suggestions" says dad happily. Then all at once everyone is yelling trying to be heard over eachother. " EVERYONE JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP." I yell. Everyone stops what their doing at look at me. Normally I'm the calm cool and collected one but today I'm not. "SIRIUS ORION BLACK go to your room right NOW!" Yells my father. Well this is just great now I'm in trouble and it's not my fault. I slowly walk to my room dreading waht will happen next. My dad walks in looking very calm. That's when you know he is really mad when he looks call and talks calmly."Sirius what happened down there?" Asks dad calmly. "I don't know everything was just getting on my nerves and just had to make it stop." I reply ashamed now that I thought of my behavior.
_______________________________________
3rd pov.
"Sirius your behavior today was unacceptable and completely unnecessary I understand every one has bad days but you need to set a good example for little Harry right." Albus tells Sirius "yeah " Sirius says sadly "well then you know what I have to do right" asks Albus "please no dad please I'm sorry please don't spank me I sorry I will be good I promise." Sirus says alread getting worked up. He was always the easiest to cry and it killed Albus to see anyone of his sons cry. "Alright bare your bottom and come over my lap if I have to come get you it will be more than my hand " Sirius goes over albus's lap and and Albus starts the spanking . Once Sirius ' bottom is a rosy red he let's him up and holds him and allows him to cry into his shirt. Sirus was always clingy after a spanking and tended to act more like a toddler. "Daddy I sorry "Sirius crys. "Shhs I know baby boy calm down its ok it's all over now. Albus says soothingly after that Sirius takes a nap. (On his stomach of course)