o n e s i x

Ahra just arrived at her work place. As she sits on her chair, someone hugs her from behind.
"We miss youuuu." 
Nayeon said. She sits in front of Ahra. Momo is the person who back hug Ahra.
"I miss you guys too."
"So~" Momo sits on Nayeon's lap. both of them look at Ahra.
"How's you first night ?" 
Momo asked without hesitation. Ahra's eyes widened.
"Well, it's.. still early- plus, first night moment shouldn't be told to others." Ahra sticks out her tongue.
"WHAT ?! You're officially a wife for two weeks already. How can you say it's still early ?" Nayeon shocked. Ahra doen't know what to say anymore. She pushes her friends to their table. Nayeon and Momo make an annoying face as they annoyed with Ahra. Ahra laughs at them.
'Sorry girls'

Lim Hospital
It is Chang Kyun's first day of work. His dad taught him everything. Chang Kyun got it. In case he has any problem, he can ask to his dad. Chang Kyun also has his own office.
"Dad is damn rich."
Chang Kyun really proud with his dad. Not because Mr. Lim is a rich person, but how Mr. Lim work hard until he can be a rich man.

Lunch time
Chang Kyun is heading to the cafe. Suddenly someone called his name. He turn back.
"Yes dad ?"
"Want to go eat with me ?"
"Sure !" Chang Kyun smiles. At least he is not alone during lunch time. They are going to the cafe together,
"Has Ahra says anything to you ?"
"We talk non-stop."
"I mean about the dinner."
Chang Kyun looks at his dad with a blank face.
"No, she didn't said anything about the dinner."
"Well, Mrs. Ahn gonna make a dinner next Saturday. I guess she hasn't told Ahra yet."
"I guess so. I'll tell Ahra later.
"How's your life with Ahra ?"
"Prety good."
And then they are chatting until the lunch time end.

9 pm
Ahra is watching television while waiting for her best damn friend. Yes, she still can't admit that Chang Kyun is her HUSBAND. Suddenly she heard a car engine at the porch. She quickly goes to the door and open it.
"Are you waiting for me ?"
"That's what a wife do."
"So, you already admit that I'm your husband ?" Chang Kyun teased Ahra. Ahra untie Chang Kyun's tie.
"Euwwww. I'm trying to be a good wife."
"A good wife should admit that her best damn friend is her husband."
Ahra ignores Chang Kyun's word.