t w o t h r e e

It's been 30 days since Ahra received a bouquet of roses from Chang Kyun. 30 days means one month. Yes, one month, 30 days, 30 bouquet of roses with different colour. Momo and nayeon is curious why Chang Kyun didn't write a message on the card. Ahra told them that Chang Kyun is not the sweet talker one.

Tonight, Chang Kyun asked Ahra to go to the amusement park and Ahra agreed. They arrived at the amusement park within 30 minutes. There's so many people tonight and it's not as mnay as usual. After they bought their ticket, Ahra runs happily into the amusement park. She runs toward a big bear. The bear placed beside the bench. Ahra takes a selfie with it. Chang Kyun chuckles looking at his wife..
"Let's go inside and have fun." Chang Kyun said. Ahra goes toward him and they walk together.

Ferris wheel is the last thing that they will ride. Chang Kyun and Ahra are queuing as they wait for their turn. After a few minutes, a cable stopped in front of them which means, it's their turn now. Ahra was shocked and her mouth opened a bit when she looks at the cable. She then look at Chang Kyun who is smiling.
"Shall we ?"
Chang Kyun lend his hand and Ahra holds it. She nods and smile happily. They walk into the cable and sit opposite to each other. Ahra's eyes are wandering around the cable. The cable was decorated well with pink and red led balloon at every corner at the top of the cable. The seat was sprinkled with red roses petals. It is simple yet beautiful.
"When did you prepare this ?"
"Before I go to work today. Do you like it ?"
"I love it."
Ahra can't stop smiling. She can feels Chang Kyun is staring at her.
"Why are you staring at ,e ?"
"Ahra."
Ahra looks at Chang Kyun.
"I love you."
"I know. Since the first day we met." Ahra is joking.
"No. I mean it."
Ahra lost her words.
"I don't know since when I love you. I fall for you. I love you as my best damn friend, my sister and..."
Chang Kyun holds Ahra's hands.
"...as my wife, my precious, my baby girl, my one and only one. Those flowers that I gave to you means I'm trying hard to make you fall for me. I showed you my effort already and.."
Chang Kyun kissed Ahra's hand.
"... I hope you'll fall for me soon."
Ahra smiles at him.
"Yes, I already fall for you and I'm in love with you, my love for you grows day by day."
Ahra blushed. She looks down. Chang Kyun goes toward Ahra and squat in front of her. He looks up a bit and touch Ahra's chin, forced her to look at him. Chang Kyun smiles. He cups Ahra's cheeks.
"Lim Ahra, I'm glad to hear that. I hope our friendship and marriage will never end." Chang Kyun said sincerely. Ahra shows her baby finger in front of Chang Kyun and they made a pinky promise. Then, Ahra realized that they are at the highest place. They look outside. It's really beautiful and colorful. They stand up and take some photo. Chang Kyun stares at Ahra again.
"Please, stop staring at me."
"Ahra."
Ahra looks at Chang Kyun blankly. Chang Kyun looks at Ahra's lip and he moves closer to Ahra's face. Ahra stands still. She close her eyes and then she can feels Chang Kyun's soft lips met her lips. After a few seconds, they broke the kiss and look at each other. hey smiles together.

11 pm
Ahra's POV
We arrived at home after the date end. My butterflies in my stomach can't stop flying. Finally we confessed to each other. It's such a unique relationship between us.

I'm combing my hair before I go to sleep. Suddenly Chang Kyun calls my name and I look at him. He wiggles his index finger as a signal to come to him. I put the comb on the make-up table and jump a bit on the bed. I lay beside him.
"Hmm ?"
"Can I have that kiss again ?" he asked. I kiss his cheeks and look at him back. He shakes his head and put his finger on his lips.
"What if I don;'t want ?"
Chang Kyun didn't answer me but he stares at me.
"What ?" I asked. Suddenly he sits and go on top of me. I shocked.
"Wtf are you doing ???"
"No cursing."
"If you don't want to, I'll force you." he continue and he switch off the table lamp and you know what happens next HAHAHA.