t w o s i x

Ahra's phone is ringing. She picked up the call.
"Lunch time. I'm waiting for you at XOXO Restaurant."
Chang Kyun said happily.
"I'm really sorry Imchang. I forgot to tell you that i have to meet my client today."
"But you promised me-"
"Yes, I know. I'm reaaaallllyy sorry. I'll treat you lunch tomorrow, okay ? I need to go now. Bye, love !"
Chang Kyun is about to reply her but Ahra already ended the call.
"Guess I'll eat alone today." Chang Kyun mumbled. Then, a waiter approaches him.
"I'm really sorry sir, we're having a problem in the kitchen."
"Oh- Okay then. I'll come again next time."
"Okay. I'm really sorry sir." The waiter bowed to Chang Kyun.
"It's okay." Chang Kyun smiles to the waiter and go to his car.
"What a bad luck." Chang Kyun said in a low and disappointed tone. As he is in his car, he takes out his phone and call his dad.
"Dad, I'm eating outside and will be a bit late to the hospital I guess."
"Okay, eat well my son."
"Nae."

Chang Kyun arrived at a luxury restaurant. He parked his car an come into the restaurant. A waitress opens the door for Chang Kyun and bow a bit to him and say,
"Welcome." with a smile. Chang Kyun smiles back to her.
"Hanbin iKON ??!?" the waitress asked as she shocked.
"No, no. I'm not Hanbin from iKON. It's just my face look alike Hanbin." Chang Kyun explained.
"Ahh~ I'm sorry. Your face really look alike Hanbin."
Chang Kyun smiles at her.
'Probably i should wear a sunglasses.'
"Let me show your sit."
Chang Kyun follows the waitress from behind. As he is following her, he saw a girl that is very familiar to him. He stops walking and focus to the girl.
'Ahra ?'
He is pretty sure that is Ahra. Ahra is talking happily with a guy that is standing beside her. Chang Kyun looks at the guy.
'Kiki ?'
Chang Kyun's heart is burning.
"Sir ?" the waitress approaches him.
"I'm sorry but I'm full." Chang Kyun said and leave the restaurant. The waitress looks at him blankly.

Lim Hospital.
Chang Kyun walks with an angry expression. The worker are afraid to greet Chang Kyun by looking at his face, He is totally angry now. He doesn't even greet the workers. When he is on his way to his office, he runs into his dad.
"Hey, I thought you'll be late." Mr. Lim said. Chang Kyun just give his dad a smile. A fake smile.
"Are you okay ?"
"Yeahh~"
"Really ? Why your face looks upset ?
"I-I'm okay dad."
Mr. Lim stares his son.
"I'm serious. Uhm, I got to go now. Have a lot of work. Bye." Chang Kyun walks away.

Chang Kyun's POV
I'm watching drama on the television in our room. Physically I'm in the room, in front of the television, but mentally I'm not there. I can;'t focus on the television. My mind keep thinking about the scenery at the restaurant, Every time I think about it, my heart starts to ache. I feel like I want to curse but I can't. I decided to turn off the television and go to the kitchen to have some drink. As I steps downstairs, I heard Ahra's car at the porch. I sigh heavily and go upstairs. I don't want to run into Ahra at the stairs. I walk into the room and lay on the bed. I switch off the table lamp and cover my body with blanket.
"Imchang, I'm back !" I heard Ahra is shouting and call my name from downstairs. I close my eyes.
"Imcha-"
Ahra stops calling my name. I bet she saw I'm laying on the bed. I can hear her footsteps approach me.
"It's just 9 pm and you slept already." Ahra said as she stroke my cheeks with her thumb.
"Good night love. I'm sure you're really tired."
A warm kiss land on my forehead.
'Ughh, that warm kiss. I want it more but I'm.. angry with her now.'
Ahra leaves me and went to the bathroom.
End of Chang Kyun"s POV

Ahra's POV
The next morning
I opens my eyes and the sunlight is hitting my face., I wake up and look beside me.
'In the bathroom maybe.'
I thought. I take my towel and go into the bathroom.

30 minutes later
I step downstairs with my eyes focus in my handbag.
"Good morning." I said happily and look at the dining table. There's no one there.
"Imchang." I shouted his name but no answer. I go to the sliding door and look outside.
"Why so early ?" I asked. My husband already go to his work.
End of POV

Lunch
Ahra called Chang Kyun for many times but he didn;t answer the call.
"Do you want to go lunch with us or..?" Momo asked Ahra. She and Nayeon is waiting for Ahra's answer.
"Wait, I'll ask Imchang." Ahra tried to call again but he didn't answer. She sighs.
"I'll join you guys." Ahra said.
"Probably Chang Kyun is busy." Momo said. Ahra smiles. She really hopes that she'll lunch with Chang Kyun today but seems like Chang Kyun is busy.
'Why I feel something wrong with him-' -Ahra