02

This chapter contains swearing.

But that photo tho behwisksksjaj
~

I woke up once again, thankfully, dreamless. The sun hits my face, going through the blinds and I wince. The light suddenly blinding me, making me close my eyes. Without looking, I ran my hands at the space opposite to me and found it spotless. I stretched my arms and legs and sighed as it really felt good. I opened my phone and checked the time; 11:30 a.m.

Well, that's not new.

I stood up from the bed and went to my walk-in closet to pick up my clothes for today. I then decided to just wear a simple white crop top and a high waisted denim skinny jeans. I placed my outfit and my underwear on the bed and then proceeded to the shower.

After doing the necessities, I went downstairs and to the kitchen. Our house is very simple and homey. It is located in a tiny secluded town in Quebec, Canada. We had to move here because of what had happened two years ago. Being separated from my family has been very tough for me. And when I say separated, no phone calls, no text message, no emails. The only way we can communicate is by sending mails to each other. That's the only way to be safe.

On the bright side of my situation, I get to live in a province. It has always been my dream to live in here. I really don't know, but the fresh air really intoxicates me. It's a very different scene from where I grew up in. It's just very peaceful here.

"Mawmaw!" A little voice broke me from my reverie and I smile.

"And there's mommy! Waking up again ever so early!" I chuckled and approached them, kissing them both on the forehead.

Jace is feeding Ashton with baby food and I settled myself at the vacant seat beside him. The dining table is just round with three chairs in it, we replaced the other one for Ashton's high chair. I got myself breakfast, or shall I say brunch? And watched as Jace baby talk with Ash.

Ashton is like a carbon copy of his father with his curly brown hair, green eyes and rosy cheeks. After I gave birth to him 2 years ago, we knew that we'd have to hide immediately. He was a surprise for me. A very precious surprise and I don't regret having him even at a young age.

Jace works at the bank as a financial analysy in this town. It pays well for our everyday needs eventhough he asked me not to work so that I can take care of Ash. Jace was my childhood bestfriend, having a case of puppy love between us grew until highschool. And when he had to leave and move to another country, we lost touch of each other. Making me lonely as I step at a new stage in life, called College. Until I met him.

"Dawdaw" I was pulled away from my train of thoughts when I heard a slap.

"He slapped me!" Jace said while laughing having me laugh too, seeing ash giggle.

"Oh you little bugger." Jace tickled ash and then cute laughs fills the room.

"Mawmaw hewp!" He squealed in his cute little voice. I stood up went to their side, making me in the middle.

"Don't worry baby! Mommy's gonna eat daddy!" I took Jace's fingers from ash and made gnawing sounds, pretending to eat his fingers.

"Not until daddy eat mommy first!" Jace then put me on his lap and pretended to eat my neck by biting and kissing it.

"Mawmaw and dawdaw aw eating each adew!" And he laughed at the sight infront of him.

"And mommy's gonna eat baby!" I removed him from his high chair and raised his shirt, tickling his stomach with my nose making him squirm and laugh.

"Mawmaw noooooooooo!" We laughed and then Jace pulled ash to him and pulled us both to his chest.

"I love you both. Daddy loves mommy and baby." And he placed kisses on both our cheeks making me swoon over him.

My boys.

H

I knocked on the familiar door that I've grown accustomed to. Everything was still the same even after two years. I knocked again, straightening my button up shirt and waited.

The door finally swung open and I was greeted by the same face who once tool me in like her own.

"Harry? You're back?" She said in a frail voice.

"Nice to see you too, love." I kissed her cheek and helped myself in, leaving a, still, surprised Mrs. Anderson by the door.

I plopped myself down at the couch as Marie finally snapped to her senses and sat at the armchair opposite to mine. I see the frame of my Rose sitting at the side table beside to where I'm sitting at.

"I know why you're here, Harry." She said in a hushed voice. I stroked the picture with my fingers as I placed it back where it belongs.

I looked up to her and sighed. "Mum, I need to get her back."

"I don't know where she is Harry. I swear. We haven't talk to her, you can even check my phone, my computer, my phone call history."

I know she isn't lying by the look on her face. I ran my hand on my face, becoming frustrated. "Who's she with?" I asked, not looking up.

Suddenly, there was a deafening silence. I looked up and saw her lips pressed into a thin line and I grew impatient. "Mum, who is she with? Is she alone?"

"S-she's not alone Harry." She said, her hands starting to shake.

The thought of someone, or another male, being with her made my blood boil.

"Who the fuck is she with Marie?!" At this point I'm already yelling. "If-"

"What the fuck are you doing here you asshole?" I was cut off by the voice of another male.

I looked at the direction of the voice and saw Xavier, still fresh from the bath.

"Get out of here Styles or I'm gonna call the police. We wouldn't want that now, would we? After you escaped from it." He said emphasising the word escaped, earning a gasp from Marie.

I clenched my jaw and head for the door but not before saying a few words.

"I'm gonna find her. And this time, I'm not letting her go."

~

I really suck at writing a guy's pov 😭😭

Woah this is a long chappie omggg but I loved writing it! Now we have knowledge on Rose's past yayyy and I changed the cover because it has my old user in it. Is it good or nahh?

Anyways, thank you guys for still being there. Love you allllll ❤️