03

"Harryyyyy I'm dying of curiosity here!" I pouted at him, completely uncomfortable with the blindfold swallowing me to darkness.

"We're almost there, I swear." He said chuckling.

We are on our way to wherever he is taking me for our 1st year and 6th month anniversary. Although I have this weird feeling in my stomach, I chose to trust him.

He had asked me to wear something fancy today. So I chose my favorite red dress, eventhough I've only worn it once since Harry said it's "too revealing" because of it's deep v-cut at the middle, exposing my chest, but still covering my breasts. Although the middle is still covered by mesh along with my neck and shoulders. He, on the other hand, wore a plain black button-up, sleeved shirt along with black trousers.

I gotta admit, I feel jealous of him sometimes. He can wear sweatpants and a tshirt at a 5 star restaurant and he'd still look like a model.

"Babe, you're fidgeting your hands again. Stop it, you look extremely gorgeous." I blushed at him.

I was about to protest when he cut me off. "Rose, don't argue with me. We both know you're an angel. My angel. You could wear a fucking trash bag and you would still look like a goddess." He raised the back of my hand to his lips and pecked it. "Now come on, we're here."

He cut off the engine of his car and got out. I waited for him to come around my side to guide me to where he's taking me.

As I step out of the car, with Harry holding my hand, I heard the crunching of gravel as it hits my heels. Now, that just made me more curious.

A few more steps and then I hear wood knocking below my feet at every step I take. I raised my eyebrows trying to figure out where we are. Harry then turned me around and put my hands at some railing.

The blindfold was removed and I had to adjust my eyes to the lighting. And then what I saw made my heart melt and slowly ran back to my eyes and tears start to form.

Harry had bought me to my favorite Japanese garden located at the far end of the city. This place was full of memories that I would choose not to forget. But right now the trees and shrubs are adorned with fairy lights, the pond helping it create a warm glow and heart shaped balloons tied at every branch of the trees. I can see that there are some things hanging around at one tree, held by strings, probably letters and pictures.

I turned around to express my emotions to Harry, thinking he's just behind me. But then, he's nowhere near my eyesight. I started to panic until something, or rather, someone caught my eye.

It was Harry, down on bended knee.

"Ha-"

"My baby, my princess, my Rose. You know I love you with all my heart, all my soul and all my mind. We have been together for a year and 6 months. The day when I bumped into you and you called me a jerk for rolling my eyes at you, I knew I just had to make you mine.-" At this point tears are already rolling down my face.

"-I knew back then when I can't stop thinking about you, destiny decided to literally flick me towards you. It was then that I knew, you and I were made for each other. I know this is a bit early but, I just can't imagine my life without you. Be my Rose Eliana Styles?"

My breathes were coming out short and my heart can't stop beating out of my chest.

I looked at him and then to the red box he's holding, keeping the most gorgeous ring I have ever seen.

With my hands shaking, I bent down a little and cupped his face. I sighed and gave him my answer. And suddenly he went stiff and a thin sheet of sweat start to form in his forehead.

I pressed my lips into a thin line and surprised him by smiling from ear to ear. "Yes Harry, Yes. I'd be honored."

And suddenly I feel my body spinning into the air and a laugh erupted from me. Harry placed me back on the ground and there are tears streaming down his face.

"She said yes! She fucking said yes!" He yelled throughout the park and then he picked me up bridal style and ran down the other end of the bridge.

People suddenly came out behind the trees and I see my family and friends with loud claps and wide smiles.

"You guys!" I gasped at them.

Harry put me down and I ran to where my mom and brother are and hugged them. "That's why you were so unbelievably cheerful this morning!"

They laughed and mom placed a kiss on my forehead. "But that's not all, sweetie. There is someone here who wants to see you."

Xavier then went back behind the tree they were hiding from and pulled an arm into the light, where they were standing on.

I gasped as I saw the same brown haired guy that first made my heart race years ago.

"Jace." I said under my breath.

He suddenly came to me and enveloped me in a tight embrace. By that time, the tears start to fall again.

"Jace, why didn't you-"

"Shhhh. I missed you, my little butterfly. Don't ruin the moment." He kissed my forehead, his hands placed at my shoulders and smiled at me, although it didn't meet his eyes.

He hugged me again tightly and I squeezed him back. "I hope you made the right the decision Rose." He whispered in my ear.

"I did Jace, and I'm gonna be happy with it." He wiped my tears and kissed me, once again, on my forehead.

"I'm not sure if we have met before?" A loud yet controlled voice surprised us.

My mom and Xavier are gone behind Jace and I turned around to find Harry with his jaw clenching and fist shaking. I then went to Harry's side and snaked my arm around his arm and intertwined my finger with his to remove his clenching fist.

"Harry, this is Jace, my childhood bestfriend."

"Nice to finally meet the lucky man." Jcae reached out a hand but Harry just looked at it and nodded.

"Yes, the luckiest man tonight. And I wish to have my Rose by my side now, if you don't mind." Harry said, an angry tone visible on his voice.

"Sure, I was about to go now anyways." Before I could respond Harry is pulling me towards the crowd. I looked back and mouthed, See you, at Jace and he gave me a nod.

Harry then placed a longing kiss on my lips and engulfed me into a hug. "I love you."

"I love you too." I replied and hugged him back.

And I thought to myself, did I really make the right decision?

~
I
LOVE
YOU
ALL

I was planning on cutting this in half but then I remembered I owe you guys so tadaaa! This is so long but this was so fun!

See you guys on the next chapter! Love you all!