04

I started washing the dishes as Jace accompany Ashton to his playpen after crying for it. I swear, Jace is always spoiling him. Whenever he cries for something, Jace will always give what he wants. That's why Ashton always cries for even the smallest of things. But that's fine for me. As long as he's always happy.

I was distracted from washing the dishes as arms suddenly wrap around my waist from behind and I'm enguled in a hug. Warm lips nibbling at the side of my neck and to my collarbones, making me shiver.

"Jace" I moaned as my eyes drop.

"How about daddy eat mommy now?" He whispered in my ear, huskily. His warm breath raising up all the tiny hairs at the back of my neck.

"Jaaaaace. Ash is just 10 feet away from us." I moaned again as he begins to suck and bite my soft spot.

"He wouldn't notice." By that, he starts to shower my neck and the side of my face with kisses and his thumbs start to draw circles at my waist. "And besides, I still haven't eaten my real breakfast." He growled before biting my earlobe.

And by that, I really don't know what happened next, but I was suddenly carried and placed on his shoulder like I weighed nothing and earned a slap on my bum.

"Jace! What about Ashton?" I giggled.

"He'll be fine. This will only be quick." And he placed a kiss on my thigh as he kicked the bedroom door open and locked it once we got inside.

I was thrown at the bed and I giggled as I feel myself bouncing from the impact. "Jace!" I scolded him.

He chuckled at me and started crawling towards me and I lift myself up to the headboard and stuck my tongue at him. "Such a tease." Jace mumbled and gripped my ankles to pull me down to him.

He straddled my waist and pinned my hands at the bed and captured my lips with his. I moaned as he tried to open my mouth by placing soft bites which made hime frustrated as I keep my mouth shut.

He growled and suddenly went downwards, placing hard kisses, not forgetting to place love bites in my neck, shoulders and collarbones. He lifted up my shirt and placed more hickeys down my stomach which made me moan as the pleasure shake my body.

"Fuck. All mine." Jace mumbled and ripped off my pants and underwear. He gripped my thighs and placed soft kisses upward as he put my legs over his shoulder.

"I love you Rose." He looks at me deeply.

H

I slammed the door behind my back and threw the envelope I was holding at Ethan.

"Show me this location immediately." He was surpried by my sudden presence and went to his computee immediately.

I proceed to the couch and pull out the contents of the envelope. I unfolded it and there was another envelope inside it, only smaller. I placed it aside and then went on to read the written letter.

Mom,

Hey mom! I would just like to thank you for the homemade apple pie and cookies you sent us here. It nearly brought me to tears as I remember the days when we make those. Eventhough I help, I still forget how to do it. Can you believe that? Well yeah I know you can. Anyways, I really do miss you all. I don't care how many times I say this but it really is true. I hope things are going great there and I also hope Xavier isn't much of a pain in the ass.

Ashton already knows how to say sentences fluently now! And he just said "I miss granmaw" Yup. He said that literally.

Here is a picture of us that we just took yesterday in our (now alive) garden!

I love you mom. You and Xavier. We hope to see you very very soon.

Love,
Rose

I raised my eyebrow at the mention of an Ashton and immediately grabbed the small envelope. I ripped it open and there is a picture inside.

My eyes caught my Rose first looking so vibrant and blooming. But then in her arms held a toddler.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed out of surprise.

I looked more closely and saw that the baby has curly brown hair and green eyes. "Oh shit." My eyes went wide.

This is my child! Fuck yes!

And then right beside Rose is a guy with the same brown hair and my eyebrows immediately knitted together wondering who the fuck is with my wife.

"What the fuck!" I shouted as I realized who she's with. It's the guy who was eyeing my girl ever since he showed up the day when I proposed to her!

This motherfucker is so dead. I thought to myself before Ethan called for me.

"Here it is, Harry." I went to him and lookes at the monitor showing a small home surrounded by trees and everything green.

"Pack your bags Ethan and let's go get my family." I said growling in anger.

~
Well this sucked.

PLEASE DONT KILL ME 😭😭😭

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH IM SO SORRY I HATE MYSELF FOR NOT BEING HERE FOR LIKE 4 MONTHS? IDK HUHUHU

IM SO SORRY IF THIS SUCKED 😭

AND HARRY'S MAD YA'LL

BYE LOVE YOU ALL