Chappie 6

Juvia's POV

It was pass 4:00pm so I decided to go back to fairy hills

I was walking at the street when I became dizzy and then I blacked out but befote I can reach the ground someone catches me

Lyon's POV

I was walking I saw juvia fainted and fortunately I catch her before she lie on the floor and then I bring her back at their guild and put her in their infirmary I ask wendy what's wrong and wendy said she was finw maybe she was tired she said and then I notice a black scales ay her neck....... And then I saw wendy I ask her what is that!? she just only said ohhh iys nothing!! She said and I just go back at our guild..... And when I was going to go back at our guild I was bumped to sting and ask him about that and he told me that Rogue!!!!!!!!! mated my beloved Juvia-chan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I shouted when I came to my room and then cry....... I was so depressed at that time and suddenly someone knocked at the door I opebed it it was chelia... Chelia comforted me abd the next day I go back to our guild and we saw a mission cost 300, 000 jewels..... At crocus....

Juvia's POV

I woke up at Fairy Tail Infirmary and saw wendy beside me and then I ask wendy about my condition....

"wendy....... What's my condition???" I ask

" Juvia nee-chan... Y-you... Are... Pregnant!!!! " wendy squeled

" Really wendy!!!!! I am so happy!!! " I said

" Really nee-chan..... I am happy too!!!... That you and Rogue-san will have a baby now!!!!!!" wendy said (laughs.. )

" yeah!!!! Me too!! I am happy to say the news to Rogue-sama!!! " I said

" good luck Juvia nee-chan!!!!!!! I am so happy for you and to Rogue-san too... Good luck for saying that you are pregnant with Rogue-san!! " Wendy said...

" yeah...... I hope that master understand us so I can stay here at Fairy Tail!! (smiles)
And I hope that their master understand us too and let Rogue-sama stay there... " I said

And then I go back to sleep.......

Skipped three days

Somebody knocked on my door I wike uo and open the door I see it was Rogue-sama so I hugged him and say that I love you.... To him and he blushed and he said I love you too and then after that we eat oyr breakfast and do our usual Morning routine and then....

" Rogue-sama..... I - I have something to tell you... (blushed) " I said

" what is it juvi??? " he said

" um..... I'm........ P-pregnant!! (blushed) " I said

" Really juvi!?? I'm going to be a dad now!?? " he said

" yes.... Rogue-sama!! " I said

" yeheyyyy!!! I'm going to be an uncle now!!! " frosche said....

" yeah frosche...... " I said

" so.... Are you planning to tell that to your master?? " he said

" yes Rogue-sama but I think that it'll be okay for him... " I said

" me too... so.... wish us luck!??" he said ..

" yeah..... Wish us luck rogue-sama!!!!!
I said

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-##-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-