Chappie 9

Juvia's POV

Ring...... Ring....... Ring... The alarm alarmedand I woke up but rogue wasn't there so I look at my phone but the name of the phone change it has no heart and the number of the phine it is new not the old one I wonder what it is and I see a messange and it is from the number of Rogue-sama but the number was blocked O see what it is and saw jellal-kun and erza-san holding hands and I saw Rogue come upstairs and escort me down the stairs (he is so very protective cause I ask him why he always do that and he said I was just protecting the two of you!! What about when something srong happen and both of you will be in danger..... ) after thinking about that I laugh and he ask why I laugh but I said it was nothing but I think he doesn't believe in me.....

Rogue's POV

Juvia laugh... She is super adorable..... But why did Juvia laugh!?? I tought

Rogue: Juvia why did you laugh!??
Juvia: Nothing.......
Rogue: *pouts*
Juvia: awwww.... You're so adorable Rogue-sama when you do that.....
Rogue: hey stop teasing me!!!... Why do you laugh??? *serious look*
Juvia: I just thinking why do you escort me when I go anywhere its only 3 months okay... Rogue-sama your so over protective *chuckle*
Rogue: because I dont want you and our baby to get hurt... *serious*and *worried look*
Juvia: really!!! Juvia is so happy that you worried for us.....
Rogue: ofcourse I love you.... Thats why....
Juvia: awww Rogue-sama can I ask yoh something!??
Rogue: ofcourse what is it!?? *nervous*
Juvia: why did your phone number change!?? Rogue: c-cause....... Cause.... My phone lost
I lied to her *guilty*
Juvia: Really?? Then what is this!?? *angry*
Rogue: ummmmm.... Well.....
Juvia cut me.....
Juvia: the truth Rogue-sama......
Rogue: okay...... I tell you now the truth.....
I tel her the truth
Juvia: really..... Ohh.... Rogue if Erza-san know this she will kill you!!!!
Rogue: ohhh no!!!! IM DEAD!!!!!!!!
Juvia: Its okay...... Just drop me by okay.....
Rogue: okay

<at the fairy tail guild>

Erza: who the f***k send this pic!!!! I will kill him!!!!!!
Mira: relax erza... Okay.... Yiee *scream* Jerza is now a canon!!!!
Erza: how can I relax!!! It was a misunderstanding okay!!!

Shoot I am so dead now if Erza find out that I send that pic.... I said in my mind...

Rogue: goodbye juvia.....and run so erza wont catch me.....