Maehara x Reader

No one's POV

You were Maehara Hiroto's best friend since your 5 years old because you two were neighbours. You have a feelings for him long time ago but you think he didn't like you back. His a playboy that only date at a girl he like and dump her after a week or a days. You don't know why you like him but when your at his side you always hide your blush by hiding it at your arms. Now all of the class E will going to have a test of courage at the mountain that you all having a training to kill korosensei at 7:40 p.m at night.

"we're going to use a lottery to pair boys and girls. Now line up girls and boys" korosensei said and all of you line up girls first and boys next. When your done you just wait maehara at the bench.

"Hey!Maehara who is your partner?" you ask he look around and started to shout.

"Who got the number 9?!" he shouted

"uhh.me" you tilt your head and see it's Okano. You were shock but smile fakely to Meahara.

"(Y/n)-chan did you got number 10?" someone said from behind. 

"uhh? yeh! are you my partner?" you said turning to Isogai.

" Yes." after that korosensei announce the pair. Some of your classmate are the ghosts and monsters. You all numbered 1-10 and arranged to the lowest to highest number. So practically your the last partner to go to the forest.

" Hey! what are we going to do?"

"this is problematic!" you hear from the near bush at the forest. You check and see your classmate that playing as a ghost." What's wrong?" you said going to the bushes" Ohh! (Y/n)-chan! nice timing can you be a ghost 'cause Mimura-kun had a stomach-ache?" they said you know that you need to help them but your scared at the dark. You decided to help them because if you didn't they can't scare all the students. So they said you need to change your clothes into a white lady. After you change they give you the flash light and they go to they places living you alone.

" Hey guys!! Where are you?!" you shout but no respond because your at the middle of the forest.' I-it's ok! I have a flash light!' you said and press the flashlight to light up but it didn't you started to panic you click it multiple times but it didn't open you started to tremble and cry.

Isogai's side 

"Huh? where's (Y/n)-chan?" Isogai said to himself and began to search for you

" Hey! Maehara did you see (Y/n)-chan!" Isogai said to Meahara

" Oooh!(L/n)-san? I think she did exchange to Mimura-kun because Mimura-kun have a stomach-ache."said someone.

Maehara's POV

(y/n)-chan go alone at the forest? at the dark? But she know she's scared at the dark.I think she's crying now.

FLASH BACK TIME!!(10 years ago) (A.N. you and Maehara are 5 years old)

I was in the mountain going to my tree house. While I was going there I heard a scream and run to the voice that screaming . When I was there I see a girl that fell into a crack of the mountain.

"Are you ok!!!" I shouted but all she can do is cry.I go back to my tree house and take some cloths and tie it so it can be a rope and ran to her at my full speed. When I go back I throw the rope and she catch it. I pull it at my full strength and I did save her. "Thank you."she said hiding her face." No problem" I said panting" Can you be my friend? I have no friend because they always tease me so I always avoid them" she just nod her head smiling and I grin." By the way I'm (L/n) (Y/n),you can call me (y/n)""I'm Maehara, Hiroto Maehara nice to meet you (y/n)-chan""Nice to meet you too!" it started to dark and she immediately hug me from behind, I blush " d-d-don't l-leave me a-a-alone I'm scared" she said 'woah she's cute and beautiful' I blush harder" H-Hey are y-you scared at the d-dark ?" she nodded and tremble. I make her up and we walk but I was hugging her because she's scared, I at the other side blushing so hard. After we go out from the mountain I walk her to her house.I wave her a good bye and she did the same.

END OF THE FLASH BACK!!

'Crap!! I need to find her!!' I ran fast as I can to find her

Your POV

'ughhh why is this happening to me? I can't stop shaking!! I'm so scared!!'  I said trembleling and crying. I remember what happen when I was 5 years old I was clumsy so I fell into the crack and that's why I'm scared at the dark.I hear a slam at my back and I begin to cry and tremble more, I turn to my back.

 April 1st, I was clumsy and fell at the crack. He save me and when I'm scared he hugged me so I can stop crying. He's always there when I'm crying.

He then suddenly hug me I blush like a tomato and stop crying because he hug me 'this warm hug'  I said to my mind. I hug him back he was the one that crying now

" Don't do that ever again ok! I was so worried, I was scared, I'm scared to lose you!" he said I was shock and blush again." W-What are you saying Maehara-kun?!" I said blushing . He took a deep breath and said

" I love you(Y/n)-chan! I know your going to say that I'm a playboy but I will tell you this! When you hug me because you fell at that crack and when your talking to me I fell so pleasant. I date many girls because you don't like me as a man but like me as a friend. So thats why I date them to prevent my feelings for you because it will hurt me at the end. You don't li-" " What are you talking about?" "HUH?!" 

"Did you ask me if I like you?" I said hiding my face

" No.But I can te-"

"I like you,no. I love you Maehara." his eyes widen 

" What?!"

"I said I.LOVE.YOU. Isn't it clear?" his jaw drop

he immediatelt hug me again and said " I promise I will not dump you or letting you go,your my first love and last" he broke the hug and said "Will you be my girlfriend?" " yes."

He was about to kiss me on the lips but I cover it by my hands 

" And I'm still protecting my first kiss~" you said teasing him. He just hummed and you laugh

"Look a shouting star!!"

"wher-" he immediately kiss me ON THE LIPS!!! WHAT!! I was shock but kiss him back. And after 10 sec. we broke the kiss. I was blushing hard.

" So~ I got your first kiss.Can we do it again~?" he said teasing me I was blushing so hard

" Maehara!!! you BAKA!!!" you shout and trying to punch him but he dodge every attack and laughing so hard

EXTENDED ENDING

You and Maeraha walk back to your classmates

"So~ how was the kiss"-Nakamura

" H-How'd you know?!"-you

" A certain yellow creature said it to us"-Nakamura said and everyone smirk

"I WILL KILL THAT OCTOPUS!!!!"-you said blushing hard 

"Nurufufufufu~"

================================

So guys how was it? Hope you like it. XD

Sorry if I have some wrong grammar or spelling 

minna sayonara!