Karma x reader (part 2)

I'm back my reader-chan so this is part two. I update it know because I dont have much time and I've been elected its so confusing because uhm...you know its hard?

Enjoy reading and sorry if I have some mistake and some wrong grammar 'cause I'm still learning (=^-ω-^=).

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

"hmm...Okuda-san" Karma answer a bit loud but just loud enough to hear outside.The (h/c) haired girl widen her eyes shocked of what did just happen.

(Y/n)-chan's POV~

Huh,what is this? I feel like my heart shatter into pieces. I stand up and run to my room tears dripping down at my cheeks.'he like Okuda-san,Okuda-san like him'.I breathe in and out to calm myself and throw myself at the bed.I stand up and change my yukata to (whatever you want)clothes( I just dont know how to style,just deal with your Author-chan T^T).I open the door and moon walk to prevent the noise and open the door and went out of the inn.Think someone notice me (senpai!!).'meh' I shrugged and just go somewhere.While I'm walking my mind is always reapeting to remember what he said.I gritted my teeth and clench my fist while going somewhere. I was gloomy that almost everyone that I will going to encounter can tell.I enter a shop and take something after that I go to the counter and paid for what I bought.

"Ma'am are you ok?"the girl at the counter said.

"oh,I dont really know if I'm ok."

"what do you mean,ma'am?"

There's someone that I hate and I heard he love someone,I dont care if he love someone but my heart ache so much.Why?" I said looking down I feel her stop counting what I bought and look at me and smile.

"that means your in love ma'am"

"what?!Me?In love?With someone I hate too much?!Impossible!"

"hahahahaha,you will get it soon ma'am"she said handing me the bag.

"whatever,thank you."I rolled my eyes at her and go out at the shop.'me?In love? Thats impossible'

I went back at the inn and go at the gender room.When I'm there I asked them what happen 'cause their too exhausted.

"We assassinate koro-sensei because his listening to our conversation..."Nakamura said while panting.

"by the way, what are you holding (Y/n)-chan?"Nakamura point at the plastic bag that I'm holding.'Come to think of it I didnt know what did I buy...baka' I open it and...

"Why did you but a wine?!"they question 

"And why so many?!"So thats why I give the counter-girl a 5000 yen.I dont have a money anymore..........stupid wine,stupid counter-girl,stupid Karma,stupid m-wait why did I said Karma?Oh well he's really an stupid.

"I...dont...know...why?"they face palmed me.

"uh,I'm just going to throw it."I said going outside.

"WAIT!!It's not going to pain our ass if we try a little right?"Nakamura said grabbing my arm and every one nodded.

"but guy-"

"PLEASE!!"

"Alright but just a little ok!"

"ok!A little"

(Time skip:at the gender room of the boys brought to you by your lazy Author-chan~)

Karma's POV~

After we finish our conversation about the boys stuff we heard some giggles and laughs at the girls gender room.

"Did you hear that?"Okajima said changing his face into a perverted one and every one nod except for me,Nagisa-kun and Isogai.

"Lets check it out!"Okajima said going outside and we follow.When we open the door at the girls gender room our eyes widen open...

"they're...they're DRUNK!!!!!"Bitch-sensei is removing her yukata,Kayano and Okuda's eyes are spinning.When we enter we've got ambushed. Hazama is lecturing Terasaka,Okajima has been cornered by Kataoka and Nakamura and Okano-san kick Maehara straight at the face.BY that time my eyes is finding someone then I spotted a (h/c) haired girl.I walked to her direction and see that she's laughing.I smirke and snake my arms at her neck and whisper "(Y/n)-chan~"she didnt hear so I turn her so we're face to face.A hint of pink can be seen at her cheeks.

"Oh~Karma-kun~"she said in a playful tone she lean close and close until our face are inches apart,I blush.

"(Y-Y-Y/n)-chan?!" she then lift her hands and rufle my hair

"Heh~you dont have a neko ears?But your a neko~" I face palm

"I am not a cat!"

"Yes,you are~"

"No,I'm not!"

"Yes,you are~"

"No,I'm not!"

"Just admit it already~come on its just our secret~"I sighed

"Lets just go to you room."

"Uwahhhh!You didnt even admit that your a neko"she cry... a fake one.

"Ok!I'm a neko,happy!"

"You forgot something~the sound~"she smirk

Ahh! Your so going to pay for this (Y/n)!Totally!

"ok,ok!"I take a deep breathe 'focus Karma,you can do it!Its just a simple sound that every cat say.Gah!!Its fricking annoying and embarrassing.' I blushed and said

"Nyaa~"An irk mark appeared at my forehead and she smile and jump at me.So basically I'm underneath.

"I knew you were a neko!"

"Lets just go to your room"

"Ok!And oh,I will call you Nya-kun!"I blush

"Wha-"

"Nya-kun~" I blush harder if thats even possible.I then piggy-back-ride her and started towalk to her room.It became akward so I started a converstion because they say if your drunk your honest.

"Hey (Y/n)-chan do you like someone?" I ask

"I dont like someone..."she said sleepily I was shock and gritted my teeth.

"...But I love someone." she said I can feel that she's smiling.My eyes widen in shock.

"wha-what did you just  say?!"

". . ."

"who is he?"I asked her 

"who?" she asked too

"the one you love."

"heh~is Nya-kun jealous~?"

"wha-No!" I blushed and smirked after wards'I will make sure your going to regret that you've been drunk (Y/n)-chan~'

"He's a sadist,always want to prank me,he's always stealing my manga away from me,a devil,idiot yet smart,he's always beating me at the exam and going to order me.So why did I fall for him?The girl from the shop said that I'm in love too...Ahh!I know why did I fall for him, he's mean and annoying but at the other side he's good and caring.But he already fall in love to someone."I blushed and smirked because she fall to my trap.When we arrive at the front of her room I unlocked it and enter.Then I lay her at the bed and she mumbled something...

"I...Love...You,Karma"I blush and smile

"I Love You too"I then kiss her forehead and nose and sleep beside her.

≧ω≦≧ω≦≧ω≦≧ω≦≧ω≦≧ω≦≧ω≦≧ω≦≧ω≦≧ω≦≧ω≦≧ω≦

How was it?Is it bad?tell me, it still has part 3 and you can request if you want my reader-chan but no LEMONS,ok.

Sorry if I take long I'm busy chatting and doing my props for our song.

bye my reader-chan~