Karma x reader (part 3)

Sorry for the long wait guys!! I'm just busy and broken heart so I cant write that often. But!!! I will try my best to update^^

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

"I...Love...You,Karma"

"I Love You too"

Author-chan's POV

You wake up at the sounds of the birds chirping at the sakura tree. You can see the sun that is now rising. You look around and see that everything is just ok. Karma look at you and smile.

"Good morning princess" He said and lean close.You just stare at him not knowing what happen. Then you realize that... 'Wait!! This isnt my room!! And worst!! Karma!!!??'  You widen your eyes.

"Kyaaaaaaa!!!!" You push him and get the nearest thing beside you but unfortunately the nearest thing is a pillow and you hit him with that.

"Why are you here!?" you said still hitting him.

"Ouch! Ok! I will tell you just sto-ouch! Stop!" You let him go and make him sit on the bed.

"So?" He sighed

"Your drunk yesterday"

"Oh I'm drunk-I'm DRUNK?!!"

"Yes and you made me do some embarrassing stuffs!"

" Oh,sorry! I will repay you! What do you want?!" You bow

He smirk and you sweat dropped." Dont include my body ok!"He then pinned you at the bed and go on top of you.

"Now tell me~who do you like (Y/n)-chan~?" You blush because of your position.

"W-w-why did you asked?"

" You said you will do what I want right?" You gulped and struggle

"Let me go first!"

"No,this is the perfect position ya know~"

"I-Its Asano-kun" You said looking away. "Liar" He said and you look at him.

"T-then Nagisa-kun!" you again answer "Liar"

"Its true!!"

"No its not" You glared at his smirking face and try to struggle but no avail.

"Just stop asking!" You shout angrily at him making the red-haired to hide his eyes in his bangs.

(A/N:You know the one that when their sersious. oh ok ._. Like that!)

You look at him in shock because of the sudden change in emotion

You look at him in shock because of the sudden change in emotion. You sighed and take a deep breath.

" Its you" You said not looking at him straight in the eyes.

"But you dont like me.You like someone else in short you like Okuda-san" Tears began to fall from your eyes to your (s/k) ( skin color ) cheeks. "I know its a bit stalking but I just happen to heard your conversation with the other boys about someone you like." You now began to sob.

" Why did I come to like you? Everything that I hate in a person is in you.But I come to like-no,I come to love you because even if your annoying,your making me happy"

"But...but I dont stand a chance to you! You love Okuda-san so... I should just be happy 'cause Okuda-san likes you too." You smile and look at him.He's still in his hiding-bangs position.

"So at least at the last time...I shall say this..." Tears again fall but with smile forming from your mouth.

" I Love You Karma, I really do lo-" You were cut off by something warm. You look at your mouth and see that someone kiss it-no its Karma!! You blush madly that even the tomato cant defeat you. At first you were shock but kiss back and he bit your lips asking for entrance. You open your lips letting him in. You wrapped your arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. The kiss long for awhile then you pulled back for oxygen.(A/N: HOOOLYYY!!! MOOOLLLYYYY!!! WHAT DID I WRITE!!!!! I'M  A SINFUL AUTHOR!!!!)He smile and look at you and flick your forehead.

"I know that your eavesdropping back then so I lied. I was just trying to make you jealous but that makes it worst I even made you cry...sorry" He said lowering his gaze. A mark appeared on your forehead that means your angry but then you sighed. 

"Its now fine. But! You need to repay me~" You said smirking and wiggling your eyebrow.

" Oh,no"

"Anyways we should go outside" You said pushing Karma so you can stand but he made his body heavier so you cant push him.

"Y-y-your heavy Karma!!" You shout and truggling to find some exit.

" So mean~you just called me Heavy~" He playfully said.

"Who the f*ck cares! Just get off of me!!"

"Teehee~no"

"I HATE YOU KARMA!!!"

"Ahahaahahaha!I love you too,(Y/n)-nya~"

******************************************************************************

Extended ending 

"By the way Karma-kun"

"Hmm~?"

"Why did you call me (Y/n)-nya?"

" (/////^/////) Nothing...just forget that I called you by that name."

"Oh~ok but I will call you Nya-kun ok~ I have a dream about that s--"

"NOT IN A MILLION YEARS (Y/n) NOT!!!"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So sorry if it took me a month to do it I'm just busy and while I'm doing it I'm watching Noragami it a funny anime^^

AND SORRY FOR YOUR SINFUL AUTHOR-CHAN!!! T^T                                                                                   I SAID I'M NOT WRITING SOME LEMONS BUT I DID WRITE LIME!!!!

SORRRY!!!!