My Love for you

PROLOGUE

"Megan! Megan! Bring your big ass down here!" her mother screams scared Megan runs downstairs to see whats going on at 12 years old she was chubby shirt stock long wavy hair just like her mother light brown skinned like her father, her mother always talk about her weight putting her down. her mother was skinny about 5'4 feet tall she got height from her mother she doesn't understand why her mother hates her so much, her father loved her more than anything he never put her down always telling her how much he loves her.

"Don't you talk to her like that! whats your problem she's only 12!!" her father yells at her mother.

"I don't give damn if shes 46 she my daughter I can talk to her anyway I want to!" her mother screams back at her father.

"STOP IT!!" Little Megan yells at both of her parents making her way down the stairs almost falling her parents looks at her.Her father's face softens and her mother's face looks like she wanted to strangle her daughter for raising her voice. As the tears fell down her chubby brown face.Her father picks her up and hugs her tight she wraps her little arms around his thick neck. her father was a strong man always watching over his family always making sure nothing happens to them. Megan heard her mother stomped upstairs. she came downstairs with suit cases she raced back down to get little Miles from out of his crib. "I'm leaving you Perry for someone else i'm taking Megan and Miles to".

"Your not taking my children!" Perry exclaimed holding onto little Megan tightly little Megan held on to her  father sobbing

"She can and she will"  they all turned toward a man with a pistol in his hand with a grim expression on his face."Put the girl down! or i will shoot you in the head you don't want your kids to see you die do you?" the man said  as Perry her  slowly put her down on the floor. " Baby girl i promise i will come back for you and your little when you least expect it i promise you that" . he whispered in to his daughter's ear as he slowly back up and stared as his son slowly walks over to him and kisses his head picking him up and giving him to his mother. her mother stanch her dragging her away toward the mans car. Her mother puts her in the back seat "If you cry i will slap the shit out of you hear me Megan" Megan sniffed and nodded her head slowly. while her mother went in the front seat. with little Miles.