Chapter Two

That day, Mack took her to his Aunt house she was a retired nurse,Meghan she was pretty bang up, bruised ribs, sprained wrist bruised arms up so this day Mack decided to take her under his wing so every day he took them back and forth to school and when she graduated from school he was there front and center he taught how to fight owning his own mix martial arts studio that's when she started going underground fighting Meghan heard the doorbell ring. She went to the door and open it. she open the door for Mack. 

"What happen, lil man called me i could barley hear him, he just told me to come get y'all."

Meghan told him what happened and how she find found the situation when she woke up after she finish telling him the story, Mack never seen Meghan cry until that day he saw her on the curb bruised and bloody, he needs to get them out of this place. Meghan being 20 she cant take steps and adopted Miles,so hes going help her this situation isn't right he wishes that fool was wasn't on the couch half dead she would lit his ass out. 

"I need your help grabbing Miles when he went into my room he was limping" she said wanting to cry knowing she has to stay strong for brother.

 She walk to her room and she used the key she had around her neck she open the door and Miles on the bed, she grab him he cried out in pain, "Mack!"he ran in the room and saw the scene and slowly but quickly grab Miles and saw him, she hurriedly grab the bags she pack them, cause she knew her days were numbered here,they rushed to the car  "We gotta take him to the hospital he might have internal bleeding." 

They made their they way to the hospital the doctors rushed Miles  to examined him, about two hours later, the doctors came in, "Miles is fine he has a broken arm and needs a cast and a few bruised ribs but i notified the police its our policy when we see kids in Miles condition." Meghan nodded her head sadly the doctor left police showed up 20 minutes later, After speaking to the police she told she came in when her mother was kicking him and punching him, the doctor told them they can see him, they talk to him for a few minutes until he fell asleep, social services  came "I will need to you to keep in touch with me on Miles condition and if you dont i will come by consistently,   The Next day they went Mack's house, mack lives in a 5 bedroom house left to him by his grandfather a couple of months ago he went into the attic to find some paper work he found that he had other family in atlanta twin cousins name Meghan and Millie, 

Millie was adopted by a women and man she still lived in downtown Atlanta with them, "Meghan come  down here real quick, she came down the stairs, she sat down on the couch she saw all these papers scattered on the coffee table,he handed her the papers.

"So we are cousins, and i have a twin sister Millie she lives in Atlanta, does she know about my dad our dad?"

"I don't know we can go down there and see her she works as an account for the community center my homeboy work." 

"So my mother knew i had a twin and my father knew as well i need to find out whats going on." 

The next day,  Mack, Meghan and Miles were on the road from Charlotte to Atlanta it took them three hours, Meghan was so nervous to meet her sister,twin sister she wondering  looks just like them, while she was in thought Mack pulled up to mansion, this house was seen in magazines this house was humongous.

"Mack who house is this" 

"My homeboy Wayne stays here ,he knows your sister he goes there from time to time to help the kids there." Before she can respond the doors the the house open, Mack got out the car and greeted friend both of them smiled wide. "Damn that man is fine." she whispered underneath  her breath

" she whispered underneath  her breath

Wayne

His Home 

His Home 

Hey Guys thanks for the views!!! but I would truly love some feedback good or bad thanks guys appreciate it.

POSITIVE VIBES ONLY!!

PS: NEEDS SOME GOOD TIPS

NOE