Chapter One

"Please! Momma I'm sorry i want do it again i was so hungry!" little Miles at 6 years old lay in a fetal position while his mother kicks him and punches him in the face.

"I'm going to teach you don't steal from me, dumb muntha fucka you and your sisters fat ass eating me out of a house and home and and you dare steal me".

"Momma im sorry please!!" Meghan woke up hearing the screams of her brother she got up and rushed to the kitchen she saw her brother on the floor while her  mother was kicking and punching him,It brought back so many memories. She grab her mother by the arm and twisted it behind her back and brought to her knees 

"Miles baby you okay?!" she turned her neck while trying to keep an eye on her mother, Miles already was trying to get up.

"Yes sissy" he was holding the counter while trying get up.

"I want you to go in my room and lock the door and call Mack " he limp his way to her room and soon as she heard the door slam she bent down to speak to her mother in a  harsh whisper

"You dare to put your hands on my baby brother i been holding back on  your dumb ass because of Miles I could of been fuck you up bitch you and your crack head ass husband of yours you see i lost all respect for you when you let that so called man put his hands on me and dump me in the street like trash. ". She punch her in the face knocking her out completely she walk in the living room to find her mother husband  laid out on the coach with a needle in his arm "pathetic and she had no way " she mumbled, 

 "Mommy can i see daddy  i haven't seen him for long time"., At the age of 12  Meghan was going to school and taking care of her little brother her mother and stepfather were heavy into drugs  she and her always tiptoed and walk around on eggshells she was always scared for Miles not herself she was always been tough  she tried looking for her father but she hoping her mother  might is she always complaining about feeding them and taking care of them.

"IF YOUR DAMN DAMN DADDY WANTED TO SEE YOUR FAT ASS DO YOU THINK HE WOULD BE HERE!!" Meghan felt hatred coming out of her mother  to her and toward father 

"What did i do to make you hate me so much?." Her mother walk in front of her 

 "You were born I hated you, you were born to make my life horrible  I never felt anything toward   you."

 Meghan was balling now tear rolling down her  face why cant her mother be like these mothers on television bake cookies read her stories when she scared cuddle her kiss her tell her its going to be okay but she came to realize at this moment  her mother was the devil and doesn't need to be looking for her love but trying to love her brother and raise him they way he suppose to so as soon as she finds out  and makes enough money she out of this hell hole.

"I hate you Momma i hate you so much i want my daddy!!" she seen it coming she tried to avoided it. Her stepfather punch her in the face while her mother pulled her and kept punch until she past out.

Mack was walking down the street  to the side store when saw maybe a doll  but when he walk closer and saw maybe 12 to 13  year old laying on the ground bloodied and bruise, he ran toward the little girl pick her up and took her toward the hospital. 

Meghan look up to see a man holding her she started crying and trying to move out of his arms."Little mama its ok im going to take you to the hospital im not going to hurt." She started crying and moving harder "Please you cant take me there i have to be there with my brother there going to hurt him please!" He seen the fear in her eyes so and idea pop in his mind.

" She started crying and moving harder "Please you cant take me there i have to be there with my brother there going to hurt him please!" He seen the fear in her eyes so and idea pop in his mind

Mack

Miles

Miles

Meghan

Meghan