Shadow Attack

Naruto's POV;

Naruto and Kakashi were in front of the Assassin Department under the command of the Feudal Lords. 

"There it is.." Naruto said,looking at the big building. This is where Narumi has been for the past year,this is where she chose to be,just to keep herself away from her own friends. Just to protect them.. 

"Do you think they'll let us in,Kakashi sensei?" Kakashi nodded as he started walking towards the building. 

"I'm the Sixth Hokage,and the Feudal Lords have no special power that could kill us." Naruto narrowed his eyes. What's that suppose to mean? It almost sounds like a bad intention,and then agian it only sounds like an opinion. 

"Are you saying you will murder the Feudal Lords?" 

"For your sister I'll do anything.." Of course he would.. 

Naruto thought about how determined Sasuke was to go find Narumi. Of course,it was no secret to anyone that Sasuke liked Naruto's sister..But Naruto had been too dense to see if Sasuke actually loved her for real. Now he just realised that Sasuke would actually give up his life for Narumi.

That should be Naruto,not Sasuke. 

They entered the department and surprisingly enough the tech here was..well,it was complicated for one. Naruto wasn't the kind to use allot of tech. 

As they entered,Naruto kept on following Kakashi,looking around at the mysterious walls and people walking around. Suddenly,they stopped in front of a door,and Naruto hadn't evne noticed they were on the 2nd floor. 

"Okay...it's in here." Kakashi said,giving Naruto a bad feeling. Just as Kakashi was about to knock,Naruto caught hold of his wrist. 

"Is it only me  or is your stomach crawling with bad feelings?" Naruto looked serious,and Kakashi returned the look in agreement. But they had no choice. They've come this far..They wouldn't stop here. They would never stop at all!

Kakashi knocked and they opened faster than expected. In front of them was probably one of the guards,and in front of them.. 

Let's just stay the Lords had expected them considering they'd been pushed inside the room from behind. 

"You-" Kakashi stopped Naruto from talking just as they were in the center of the room. Around them were a bunch of guards directing their weapons towards them. 

"What the hell is the meaning of this!" Naruto growled. The Feudal Lords looked at them with smirks on their faces. 

"My Lords,what's the meaning of this?" The Lords all laughed as they looked at each other. What the hell is this? Naruto wasn't sure if they both should attack and escape,but what if Narumi is-

"Narumi Namikaze-" So she goes by Namikaze now.. "Refused to kill the Five Kage." Naruto held his breath,looking shocked,but not because Narumi refused to kill the Kage..But because they'd ever give out such a mission. 

"What'd you just say?" Naruto gritted his teeth. 

"She's qualified for the mission,she could take out the Five Kage alone perhaps.."

"And why the hell would she do that?" Naruto asked just as Kakahi was silent. He was one of the Kage,and he was a great Kage. A Hokage of the land of Fire. 

"It pays good money,and the Kage's can easily be replaced. Perhaps by you,Naruto. Maybe Narumi herself." Naruto's look was dark. 

Did they really think,even for a second,that they could win Naruto or even Narumi over that easy? It was Naruto's dream to be Hokage,but not by killing the previous Hokage,and certainly not by killing his sensei. Someone that meant something to him!

"I would never kill any of the Kage's... They're our heroes,they saved us-"

"Technically you did,along with Sasuke Uchiha,Sakura Haruno and your sister." 

"Narumi doesn't desire to be Hokage,though." Naruto said,looking up at the Lords. "And Kakashi helped too..Hadn't it been for him,we would've lost."

"That may be true but..Well,maybe we should just end it here. Attack." 

The guards suddenly ran all towards them,and they had no choice but to fight them off. These were skilled shinobi,specially trained by the greatest shinobi's in history,and have abilities with great and dangerous jutsu's. 

Naruto stopped two from behind,punching both of them just as Kakashi fought off a bunch on his own. 

They were a whole crowd,but Naruto knew he'd make it..Yes,of course he would.. He'd make it for Narumi. He'd save her. And he'd save Izuka,too. His only cousin. 

He'd save them both,the only real family he actually had.. 

He'd reunite them all. 

Sasuke's POV;

Sasuke had a funny feeling..Maybe it was because he was so close to Narumi,which almost never happened. 

He looked at Narumi and saw only the girl he loved,the girl he'd never approached enough. His best friend,his only love,his true love,his life. She was incredibly beautiful,incredibly strong,passionate and kind yet so mysterious and dark. 

How in the world did he come to love a woman like her? He smiled to himself. Who wouldn't fall in love with her? She has the beauty no human being could possess,the personality no one has ever had.. 

"Why are you smiling like that?" Narumi asked him,looking confusingly at him. He walked towards her and looked at her. He was allot taller than her,which he liked. He short frame was so cute,and so was she.. 

He didn't even think when he touched her cheek,smiling as he rubbed her cheek. Her blue eyes were illuminating.

Sasuke was just about to kiss her,but at that exact moment Narumi's byakugan activated,and she seemed to be looking behind him from the way of the department. He narrowed his eyes,turning to look around.

"Narumi,what's going on?" 

"Someone is getting attacked..."  

Naruto's POV;

Naruto ran to three of the guards in the room with his rasengan. "Rasengan!" He smashed the rasengan down to the ground,not on them,but down to the ground,making a giant hole on the floor. That made a perfect timing for escape. 

"Kakashi sensei!" Kakashi looked at the hole and nodded just as both of them jumped down,landing into a room which looked like a girls room. 

They kept on running. "There's no way out!" The guards were already behind him,running after them,trying to kill them..But suddenly out of nowhere... 

"Lightning style,wall of lightning!" Izuka were in front of them,stopping the guards from going any further. "Naruto,Kakashi,go!" From the lightning wall was Narumi.. Naruto knew her hair,her style,her short frame. Beside her was Sasuke.. They were side by side,fighting with each other as if it was an old habit. 

"Narumi!" 

"Go!" Izuka shouted at them. "They will want to kill Kakashi,just go! We'll meet them later." But Naruto was stuck on the way Narumi fought. Something had come back to her eyes when she fought side by side with Sasuke,and Kakashi clearly saw that,too. 

It was as if she was stronger,better. "Naruto!" Izuka shouted. But Naruto didn't go,instead he broke the wall Izuka made and jumped into the fight. 

"Naruto! What are you doing!" Sasuke called to 

Naruto took up his kunai and gutted one of them,just as Narumi had seconds ago. 

"I'm never letting go of my sister again,know that much,Sasuke!"