The heart of a dead

Naruto's POV;

At first he only saw Pervy Sage,the one whom had been somewhat his father back in the days. He helped Narumi and Naruto himself to approach their goals.

And here he was,raised from the dead.

Not only him,but his mother as well. Along side Kushina was a dark haired woman that Naruto had never in his entire life even seen. But despite that,she looked unbelievably much like Sasuke.

There was no doubt that she was Sasuke's mother,or sister at the very least. But then again,Naruto would've known if Sasuke had a dead sister.

"What's the meaning of this?" Naruto said. "Who resurrected them?!"Naruto yelled into the air,then looked back at them as he tried to rip free from the chains holding him back.

"Who resurrected you!" He demanded to know with a crazy look.

His mother approached him and tried to comfort him. "Naruto,calm down-"

But Naruto would not have one bit of it.

"You're not supposed to be here! They resurrected you for a reason and that reason is probably to kill me-"

"Wrong,Naruto." Jiraiya said,his arms crossed.

Naruto noticed that Sasuke had not talked at all,but only looked at the dark haired woman with big shocked eyes.

It was she that spoke.

"We were not brought here to kill you," the dark haired woman said. "We were brought here to kill the girl."

Sasuke widened his eyes even more. "Girl? What girl-" then he realised. "Narumi?"

Naruto looked at his mother,and truth to be told she looked devastated when Sasuke said her name. She looked devastated just looking at Naruto.

"Yes,Sasuke... Narumi." The woman said,approaching Sasuke. "My little boy.. My beautiful boy-"

"If you as much as lay a finger on Narumi I will tore your limbs apart and feed your flesh to the dogs." Pervy sage reacted with an "oh".

"So you and Narumi are getting at it,huh?" Pervy Sage said,winking at Sasuke.

Everybody ignored him just as Naruto took over.

"Mom.." Kushina looked at Naruto with sad eyes. "Are you really going to kill her?"  She smiled sadly.

"If I had the chance I would be the one to challenge my own daughter..but only Mikoto is going for that mission."

"No!" Naruto roared,absurdly moving around. "Try to fucking hurt her and I will kill you!"

"Calm down,Naruto." Sasuke said with a grin on his face. He was smirking. "We both know my mother is nothing compared to Narumi.."

"Oh come on,how powerful could my girl be?" Pervy Sage said,getting excited for the answer.

Naruto smirked at him. "She managed to learn the Feudal Lords most powerful and oldest jutsu." Pervy Sage looked at Mikoto as Naruto said this and did a nervous smile.

"You may already be dead but you'll die again. That's one thing for sure."

"She can't be that-"

"She broke from the infinite Tsukoyomi. Trust me,she's more powerful than you'll be,not to mention she has the byakugan and sharingan."

"And you have the Kotoamatsukami,am I right?" Mikoto said to Naruto. "That's more powerful than the sharingan ever will be. You could actually have the rinnegan by now." Mikoto said,which made Naruto a bit unsure.

"Being a Namikaze gives you the opportunities for allot of things." Naruto said,looking at his mother. "But I'd rather stick to being a normal Uzumaki,and I think my sister would,too."

Taking her hood off and revealing her blonde hair,she entered and smirked.

"Hell yea I would." Narumi said.

Narumi's POV;

"Narumi.." Her mothers look was sincerely the most emotional look she's seen so far.

So filled with love and emotions.. Narumi notices she even had her mothers features.

It's her first time actually seeing her mother,even if it was just Edo Tensei.

But she mustn't let her guard down,knowing that all three of them are being controlled.

She took up her kunai,letting her blades rest on her back for now.

"Release them,then I won't have to do any harm." Well,not that she could kill them anyway.. They're already dead.

"Narumi... You've grown to be so..." As Pervy Sage kept talking every bone and piece inside of Narumi broke.

She could not look at her mother nor Pervy Sage without having her heart broken even more.

Narumi faces the ground,her hair covering her face. "Enough." She said coldly just as Pervy Sage gave a small "huh" sound. Her mother was completely silent,trying to catch her eyes as Narumi saw it.

"Move."

"I..I can't control it anymore,Kushina. My body is just.." Mikoto started moving towards Narumi,and Narumi as stressed as she was,did not know what to do.

That is Sasuke's mother! She can't just attack her.. But then again,she's already dead.

"I will not..attack you. Just release them-"

"You have no choice Narumi." Jiraiya sensei said,looking sharply at her. "We're already dead,you're just doing us a favour if you end this here for us."

Narumi's heart clenched with pain. "I.." Looking at her mother just broke her heart.

"I don't know why,but I can't-"

"Narumi." Her mothers voice was clear as the day. "You can never hurt me unless you get hurt yourself. You're gonna have to end this,Narumi. For me,and for your father. You've done such a great job,both of you," she said,looking at Naruto. "I am so proud to be your mother,you've both become so strong and intelligent.. You both are heroes,and you always have to stick together.. No matter what."

Narumi felt like falling down to the ground,but she couldn't possibly let her guard down when Sasuke's and Naruto's life were at risk.

However,tears were not forbidden.

But...

She had to be strong!

Wiping away her tears Narumi threw the kunai towards Mikoto,and just as expected she moved away,and the kunai successfully hit Naruto's chain,and broke it.

"Not bad.." Pervy Sage mumbled.

"I'm so sorry,guys." She said,looking at her mother,Mikoto and Pervy Sage before going to attack.

*

Please comment and vote! And thank you all so much for 26k readers! That is amazing!! Arigato! ❤️