Louisa

I was getting ready for a party that me and Kam were going to. It was at Club Nauna, the only nightclub on the outskirts of the neighbourhood. I slipped on my black pearl earrings and decorated my eyes with a smoky shade of eyeshadow. And for the last touch I tapped clear lip gloss onto my lips. I remembered Aiden's passionate kisses and how he'd compliment me. Tears began to well up in my eyes as I remembered him. I missed him so much.
Kam knocked on the door and we both were off to have the time of our lives. As we arrived, I saw a hunky guy who was dressed in a black shirt and black jeans. He looked hot. I began smile. I fixed my dress up as I stepped through the entrance. Kam held my hand and I felt a current of confidence flow through my body. I knew tonight was going to be incredible. "Babes, you go and sit down and I'll grab some drinks. I'll be back in a moment." Kam screamed over the music. The atmosphere seemed electric, almost alive. I felt someone sit down next to me. I sighed with relief. It was only Kam. Thank God. "I got the booze." He said. I smiled drunkenly even before I grabbed a glass of champagne. Kam laughed excitedly.
'Company' by Justin Bieber blasted throughoutthe club. It felt good and I felt attracted to dancing. So I got up and found myself on the dance floor. "Hi. Has anyone told you look absolutely beautiful? If not, then allow me to be the first. You look amazingly beautiful." I felt my heart sink to my feet. A hot guy was talking to me. His brown hair looked elegant. His eyes were an olive green. His lips were lusciously pink. (Ooh, la, la.) "Why, thank you for the compliment." I replied. He grabbed my waist and we danced until our feet ached. Which is approximately three hours. Kam stared at me excitedly. "May I know your name, please?" The hot guy asked. I replied, "Hi. I'm Louisa. What's your name?" I replied. He smiled, "I'm Adam." Adam. I liked the sound of it. Adam. Cool. We had a long conversation with each other and by the time we had finished our convo, it was 2.30 am. Wow. But he was so amazing. I instantly fell in love with him.
Before we left the club, he gave me his number. "Call me." I smiled at him and knew I was in love.
He seemed perfect. Everything about him seemed perfect. He was so handsome. I was completely over the moon. He was in love with me and so was I. Oh. My. Ben. &. Jerry's.