Chapter 2

Seto had carried Joey in, despite Joey's many protests. Seto went up to the room him and Joey shared and threw Joey onto the bed.
"Why are you being so rough?" Joey asked.
Seto simply looked at him. Joey knew he wasn't gonna get an answer. Joey sat up and stared at Seto with his honey colored eyes.
"This is no way to treat your fiancé." Joey said.
Seto walked over to the bed and laid down. Seto looked very tired. He started getting bags under his eyes. Joey looked at Seto.
"You really need to rest. Take a nap." Joey said.
"I really don't have time." Seto said coldly.
Seto started sitting up, but was instantly pushed back down onto the bed, Joey's foot resting on Seto's chest. Seto tried to get up, but Joey's pushed his foot down harder on Seto's chest so Seto was unable to get up.
"Your not leaving until you get some rest." Joey said sternly.
Seto sighed and laid down. Joey crawled into the bed next to Seto and pulled the covers over them. Joey snuggled into Seto's chest as Seto wrapped his arms around Joey. Joey fell asleep as Seto watched Joey's slow and peaceful breathing. Soon Seto fell asleep.
************************************
Second chapter done. This one focused on Joey and Seto's relationship. Hope you enjoy it and as always, SEE YA!!!