Chapter 25

"Then kill me." Yugi said.
  Demonica looked at him with a confused look.
  "Did you just tell me to kill you?" She asked.
  He looked at her with a serious look.
  "You heard me! Just kill me and get revenge! That's what's going to make you happy, right! So just do it!!!" Yugi exclaimed.
  Demonica didn't know what to do. She couldn't believe what he was saying.
  "Come on! You can do it! You've already killed one person, so you can kill another one!" Yugi exclaimed.
  "Are you....... mocking me!" She said in an angry tone.
  She went at Yugi, but stopped when Sally stepped in front of him.
  "Sally, what are you doing?"
  Sally looked at her, her black eyes empty.
  "I won't let you do this. It won't make you happy Demonica, but maybe I can." Sally said.
  Demonica's eyes widened. Her scythe dissapeared as she looked at Sally in surprise.
  "Sally......what do you mean?"
  "I mean......" Sally looked away, a small blush was on her face.
  Demonica understood what she meant.
  "Do you love me Sally?" Demonica asked.
  Sally looked away.
  "Yes, I do, but you never saw, so I never said anything."
Demonica stepped forward and wrapped her arms around Sally. Sally's eyes widened in surprise.
  "I wish you did. Sally, you have always been there for me. Over the years, I've developed deep feelings for you. At first, I didn't know what they were, but I do now. It's love." Demonica said.
  Sally hugged her back, smiling. Yugi stood up and smiled. Demonica let go of Sally and walked over to Yugi. She bowed down.
  "I'm sorry. Can you ever find it in your heart to forgive me?"
  Yugi looked down at her and opened his mouth.
  "I......"
************************************
Ooh, my oh so famous cliffy's. What do you think Yugi's going to do? Is he going to forgive her, or forever hate her forever? Tell me what you think in the comments. Well, see ya!!!!!!!!