Chapter 7

"Yugi, don't stress yourself out! It's bad for you and the baby!" Yami said.
  Yugi was struggling and stressing out over coming up with a plan to stop Anzú. He wanted to stop her himself because she's his problem. Yami hugged Yugi from behind and kissed his cheek.
  "You need to stop worrying about that girl and relax a little. You'll come up with a plan. You always do." Yami said.
  Yugi sighed and looked at his husband with a smile. He was glad to have Yami as his husband because he's so supportive, smart, helpful, and so many other things. What wasn't there to love? Yugi got up from the desk and walked over to the bed and laid down. Yami sat next to him. Yugi closed his eyes and Yami pushed his bangs aside. Yugi smiled at Yami's warm touch. Just then, Joey walked in. He held a piece of paper in his hand.
  "Yug' you need to see this!"
  Panic filled his voice. Yugi got up and grabbed the paper.
~Yugi,
  You remember Lily and her brother right? All of us were such good friends. Wouldn't it be saddening if something bad happened to them, now wouldn't it. If you break up with Yami and be mine, nothing will happen to them. It's your choice Yugi. Choose wisely!~
  Yugi could not believe what he was reading. Tears started forming in his eyes as he fell onto his knees. He couldn't believe this. Yami grabbed the letter and read it. He was filled with rage as he shredded the note to pieces. He couldn't believe that this girl was taking it this far!
  "This is my fault. If I had just dated and married her when she asked 2 years ago, none of this would be happening!" Yugi choked out between sobs.
  Yami kneeled down beside Yugi and laid his hand on Yugi's shoulder.
  "This is not your fault. That girl is just taking things way too far! She's a psycho!" Yami said.
  Yugi looked up at Yami and smiled. Yami smiled back, then got a serious look and stood up.
  "We have to figure how to stop this Anzù girl before she hurts our friends!" Yami said.
  They all nodded in agreement. Yami helped Yugi up.
  "Don't worry Yugi. We'll save them and stop her."
  "I know we will."