Six✔️

I WILL ALWAYS remember this painful day

I WILL ALWAYS remember this painful day. I was arranging the things on my locker when you passed by. You're messing around with your friends as you shove each other around playfully, then one of your friend pushed you too hard accidentally. It was as if fate was playing a huge trick on me, when you suddenly bumped into her.

She has this long blonde her hair and striking blue eyes. She was beautiful. She dropped everything that she's holding when you crashed into her.

And I could only watch in that moment, as you helped gather up her things, as you help her stand on her feet, as you look into each others eyes for the longest time. It was like watching the moon fade into the sky, you know it's always going to be there and you'll see it again later tonight, but you'll see the same moon with a different face this time. It's never the same. Full moons turn to half, to crescent, and then all that's left out there is darkness.

I was taught to never trust it, because it's ever changing. But how can I not trust something so beautiful? Something beautiful that I could see again in a month.

I wish I've mustered up enough courage to talk to you sooner.

Because you were not the moon,—you have the whole universe residing in your eyes, so vast and so so so far away from my reach—and I just realized that you might leave and never come back like you do every time.

● ● ●

Hi! Your votes/commentaries goes a long way! Thanks for your time!!! 💕

-A