Chapter 2

Wally pov

"So what do you think he'll be like?!" Megan asked excitedly.

I rolled my eyes. She had been babbling about what he might be like the entire flight. "Miss M he's going to be just some spoiled rich kid who wouldn't be able to defend himself against a fly. Trust me he isn't going to be any fun either. And neither are any of his brothers. The entire time we're here they're all probably just going to brag about how rich they are. Heck they have their own butler who does their chores for them! So don't get your hopes up."

"Oh..." her smile fell.

Artemis slapped me upside the head. "Not all rich kids are bad Baywatch! I go to school with this guy and he really isn't all that bad. In fact a lot of the other kids bully him."

"Why do they bully him?" Megan asked concerned.

"Well at Gotham Academy all the kids there have grown up being rich all their lives. Richard came into it five years ago after some kind of accident. A lot of the other kids don't like that he's risen to fame just because Bruce Wayne took him in. I've even seen him get a pretty good black eye one day when he wouldn't give one of the kids' answers for his math homework."

I scowled "Well that still doesn't mean I'm gonna like him. I just wish Robin was here so I would have someone to hang out with."

"You have us..." Superboy said solemnly.

I waved him off "Eh not the same."

"We're here." Aqualad spoke and I just then realized we had landed.

I sighed and unbuckled my safety belt "Well let's just hope Bats gets this guy quick so we don't have to hang around here too long."

We walked up the huge marble steps and went straight to the door. I rang the door bell then a second later we heard a loud crash fallowed by yelling.

"The bounty hunter must have gotten here first!" Artemis yelled.

Superboy was about to knock the door down when it slowly started to open. We all stood there in shock as a small boy with raven black hair stepped out, he looked about nine or ten. His clothes were covered in what looked like a mixture of paint and glitter glue. He smiled up at us. "Hi I'm Tim! Come on in!" then just like that he had vanished back into the house. We all looked at each other then cautiously walked in.

When we stepped in the yelling only got louder. Then all of a sudden another boy came running in with Tim close behind him. When he saw us he smiled and ran over. "Hi I'm Dick!" he grabbed my hand and shook it with both of his excitedly. We all looked at him puzzled. He had a black eye and a bloody nose. And his clothes had been completely torn to shreds.

"HIT THE DECK!!!" Tim yelled out looking up.

Dick sighed "I suggest you take a couple steps back." We were all confused but did as he said. A second later a wave of yellow paint came crashing down on top of Dick. He sighed "Hey Jason wanna know something?"

"Sure!" a boy with black hair and white tips peeked over the rail.

Dick smirked "It looks like I'm not the only one who has to worry about getting murdered now."

Jason dead panned "uh oh..."

Another boy looked over the rail "Running now?"

"Ya let's run." And with that they both ran off.

Dick then ran up the stairs in hot pursuit. "Get back here Todd so I can kill you faster!!!"

Artemis looked over to Tim "Uh what's all that about?"