Chapter 3

Dick pov

"Diiiick! Tim took the last piece of pepperoni!!!" Jason yelled.

I shook my head an rubbed my temples. Think happy thoughts like rainbows, and balloons, and my eighteenth birthday when I'm finally able to get away from these creeps... "Jason it's not his fault he didn't know you wanted the pepperoni."

Jason huffed and crossed his arms "Well he should have..."

"Well moving on..." I said trying to return the peace (oh wait... what peace?!) "How bout we play a game? What do you guys want to play?"

The three all looked at each other and smiled. Uh oh... all at once they screamed "Hide and seek!" then they all ran off.

"Good Lord what have I done...?!"

Artemis frowned "It's just Hide and Seek. What trouble could they be?"

I shook my head "You've never played Hide and Seek with my brothers. Last time I found Jason in an air vent, Tim on the roof, and Damian in the refrigerator."

Kaldur spoke next "Let us split up then. We can cover more ground. Miss Martian and I will look for Tim. Artemis and Superboy can look for Damian. And you and Kid flash can look for Jason."

I nodded "Sounds good. Everyone meet back here in two hours."

"Two hours?! Won't we have found them by then?" Megan asked.

I shook my head "The last round lasted for two days straight. Let's get going before they have too much time to find a good hiding spot." I started to walk off then I turned back to them "Oh and by the way we play Hide and Seek where you have to capture the person and bring them back to the point where you started the game. That is the only way it counts as finding them." And with that I walked away with Wally fallowing behind me.

(A/N - Hope you guys liked it! Stay whelmed and feel the aster!)