Chapter 1

Percy's POV
The war was finally over. Gaea was asleep and all was peaceful in my world. The cost however of Gaea's defeat was to great. Annabeth was killed by Gaea herself in the final moments of battle. I remember her last words as she lay dying in my arms, "Move on.... But don't forget me... I love you seaweed brain." 

I currently sat in my cabin staring at the wall, something I had done often in the past week after the war. 

All of a sudden Will Solace, Nico's boyfriend, burst in saying that Chiron wanted to see me then dashing off, probably to find Nico. I sighed, but got up and trudged to the Big house. 

Once I got there Chiron looked at me somberly, "The Olympians have summoned you." He said in an ominous tone. I was all of a sudden flashed out and appeared in the throne room. I immediately went to kneel at my father, but he raised a hand to stop me.

 "Perseus Jackson" Announced Zeus in a commanding voice "In reward for your heroism and help in the war we grant you immortality and a blessing from each of us." 

Before I could protest the gods each pushed a ball of there power into a sphere in the center. That sphere was then pushed into me. The pain was immediate but faded quickly. I was outraged,

 "HOW COULD YOU! YOU JUST TOOK AWAY MY LAST HOPE OF EVER SEEING ANNABETH AGAIN." I screamed at them for another 10 minutes then calmed down enough to explain the gifts I had gotten from each god's blessing. (A/N I'm just going to list them. its easier)

Posiden- enhanced water powers
Zeus- Safe air travel, wings
Hades- shadow traveling
Demeter- easy plant growth (like in epic, the movie)
Hera- telling the gender of a child before birth, totally useless
Hestia- making food appear, fire powers (Leo)
Hephustas- can make anything
Ares- Master of all weapons
Artemis- shapeshifting into anything(animals)
Apollo- Archery skills
Athena- serious smarts
Dionysus- can drink forever without getting drunk, to cure and cause madness
Aphrodite- charmspeak, tell when people like each other
Hermes- can speak any language and can pickpocket really well

The blessings had also changed my appearance. Not only did I have giant black wings scattered with sea green feathers, I was taller, my features more defined. Each god was represented with a tattoo on my body. The only one that couldn't be covered with clothes was Hestia's. Her's was around my left eye, making it look really cool I thought. It was like my eye was on fire! My eyes, while still their original sea green, now had flecks of gold and silver in the iris. All in all I thought it looked pretty cool. 

"Hey Zeus, what exactly am I the god of? And how do I hide these wings in the mortal world?" "You are the god of Hero's, Loyalty, and Loss of Love" I shot him a look on that last one. "As far as the wings go, here." He tossed my a cool leather jacket. "You can also just turn it into a tattoo." I put it on and my wings disappeared from underneath."In the jacket you will find a bunch of charm things for you CHB necklace. These charms are our sacred animals and If you give one two tugs it will turn into the gift."

 "Sweet, Thank you!" I grinned for the first time since Annabeth died, and put the charms on my necklace. "Just so you guys know I will be moving away from New York for a while. I'm going to Forks, Washington a tiny town where, evidently, nothing happens and I can get some peace." 

The gods had a variety of emotions on there faces. Sympathy, anger, fear, which was weird,etc. My father finally spoke, "Okay Percy we respect your decision and will only bother you if we absolutely need to."

 "I don't mind if certain people call me on my cell," I said gesturing towards my father, Hestia, Athena and a few others." They seemed surprised but happy. 

My father stepped forward. "Goodbye, Percy" 

"Bye dad" I hugged him then took a step back and melted into the shadows. To Forks I go.