Chapter 4

A\N I am sorry I didn't update. People are telling me they want Percy and Jasper together. I have no problem with that but I also could see him with one of the wolves. Thoughts?
Jacob's POV
Me and the Sam were going over to Percy's to see if we can find out anything suspicious. Sam knock on the door.

 "Coming!" We heard Percy shout from inside. He opened the door and I took a minute to study him.

He was muscled but slim, like a swimmer. Some of his tattoos were on full display. His fire on his face, trident on his collar bone, lightning bolt on his wrist with an owl on the other. His most peculiar tattoo was the wings all across his back that we could see when he turned around to lead us inside.

He and Sam had been talking while I zoned out, and had already walked in. I scurried after them, going left and right to avoid boxes. When we got to the kitchen, I noticed something odd. All the food on the counter was blue.

 I looked up and asked him and he said, "When I was younger my stepfather said blue food didn't exist, so my mom made all the food she could blue to prove a point. It's kinda my thing now."

I nodded in understanding and sat at a bar stool next to Sam. "So, what can I do for you?" Percy asked, leaning on the opposite side of the counter. 

Sam shrugged, "Just visiting. What do you think of Forks?" 

Percy smiled a bit, "I like it. It's very different from the city, but I like it. You want a soda?" 

Sam and I nodded and Percy handed us each a coke, pulling one out for himself. He also got a glass with some ice to put it in, and, to no one's surprise, blue food coloring.

I spoke up "Why did you move? It seems like all your family is in New York." 

His face immediately saddened and he looked down a little, "My family is dead." 

My mouth parted in surprise. "I'm so sorry," Sam said. Percy nodded and quickly changed the subject.

We continued talking, before Sam and I had to leave, leaving the mysterious teen in his house.