Ch 1- The Attack [EDITED]

(EDITED)

(EDITED)

1987

Springbonnie's POV

    Free-Roam time has arrived minutes ago which has satisfied me since we're always on the stage singing, but I was obsessed with Free-Roam time since I finally could play with the children. Sadly, it was almost over and I had to return to my post. I was walking... or more of speed walking back to the stage in hopes of not being late, but as I entered the party room, A little red-headed girl walked up to me and tugged on my apron.

    "H-hey uh, Springbonnie..." She started, I could easily tell she was shy... her brown eyes could reveal more than you think.

    "H-here's a drawing I drew!" She quickly explained as she handed me a piece of folded paper and I unfolded it revealing a colorful drawing of my best friend Fredbear and me in the middle of a flowery field. On the bottom, right-hand corner of the page was her name, Skylor.

    "This is beautiful," I told her.

    "Thank you!" She exclaimed as she hugged me. I hugged her back and watched her run back to her table. As I got onto the polished wooden stage, I grabbed my black v-guitar which was leaning on the side of the stage, still looking as new as ever. I scrambled onto the stage and next to Fredbear as he showed me a look of joy, which I quickly returned

    "Are you ready?" I heard him whisper under his breath so only I could hear,

    "Yes."

    I took a deep breath, ready to sing our song... but before a word came out of my lips, a man came crashing through the Stage's window and punched Fredbear off the stage, his head crashed onto the hard linoleum floor as he passed out. I looked back at the man, but before I could process ANYTHING, I felt a cold and stiff hand pins me to the ground while the other one was holding a quite large knife. Next thing I knew... Everything slowed down... I could see people either screaming, cowering in the corners, or running out the glass doors. The manager seemed to be calling the cops, and at the same time, I could see Fredbear slowly falling back into the world of consciousness... but not fast enough, and what was I doing? I was struggling to keep that forsaken knife away from me, but the guy was strong... and I felt like it was inching closer, and closer to me. Suddenly, time returned to its normal state as the day guard pointed a gun towards the man.

    "I'll be back" The man quietly announced as he then dashed out the broken window. Once everything has calmed down, there was a voice.

    "T-this is bad..." Manager Carl told himself.

    "What's bad?" Clara the Cashier asked him,

    "...."

    "S-sir?" Fredbear's voice brought him back,

    "We're going to have to close the diner." Manager Carl announce... I couldn't believe it... If this place closes... what will happen to Fredbear and me?

    "We probably should close up shop early," he suggested

    "What about all the things and the animatronics?" Max the Janitor asked him.

    "I'll phone a van to pick up all the props... except... Springbonnie..." Fredbear and I we're Speechless... After what just happened, every word I heard felt like a punch in the gut.

    "What is that suppose to mean?" The best chef in the house, Luke questioned.

    "We take Fredbear but we leave behind Springbonnie." The Manager announced. At that moment, Tears started to swell in my eyes... Fredbear and all the other staff members were the only friends I had, I would be all alone. Fredbear opened his mouth to reject, but was cut when Clara asked,

    "Why can't we keep them both?",

    "Because we can't risk that guy breaking in again. luckily for Springy, our back rooms are very well protected." Carl finished, that sorta made me feel better, but I still feel upset about this.

    "They all leave tomorrow." With that, all the staff members went home, leaving Fred and me in our poor little misery.

    "Please don't leave me..." I begged him. he hugged me and whispered in my ear,

    "I'm am so sorry."

Sakura: HE WAS LEFT BEHIND~

Sen: ALL THIS TORTURE WILL UNWIND~

Batsy: I WAS NEVER ALL THAT KIND~

Kazzie: IF YOU WERE TO REWIND~

Luke: THEN YOU'LL FIND~

All Five: HE WAS LEFT BEHIND!!!!!!!!!!! *Points to Spring*

Spring: -_-

Ethan: XD

Sound: :3

Sil: :/

Sound: Anyways.... We have announcements to make!

Margret: first off, there isn't gonna be a Phantom Bonnie.

Sound: When I first wrote this story, I was quite new to the FNAF Fandom.

Ethan: AKA, back then she had no idea there was no such thing as Phantom Bonnie.

Sound: So there's that. I will also change some of the nightguard's names, and in this story, Purple Guy is Michael Afton and I might change his backstory while I'm editing.

Sil: Also~ we'll be replacing the Sing-Off chapters with story chapters that won't be relevant to the story... But it's just for entertainment... But I will do so if you readers want to.

Sound: For now... That's all!

Everyone: BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Sakura: HE WAS LEFT BEHIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spring: SHADUP!!!!!