Ch 4- Re-Meeting You (EDITED)

(EDITED)

(EDITED)

Skylor's POV

The ends of my hair stood as a beat up rabbit boy in shades of greenish-gold, leaning on the office's empty door frame, came into my line of vision. In my mind, a nuclear bomb hit. The shock wanted to throw the fan, the office chairs, and possible Kevin at him... but my physical appearance showed none of it. It only showed a person with a late reaction. Despite my calm expression, Kevin, on the other hand,

screamed as if a serial killer stood there wielding a bloodied chainsaw.

How did he get a job here again? The world may never know.... eh hh hh, I'm a terrible girlfriend -_-

-"PLEASE HAVE MERCY!!! DON'T KILL US!!!!!" Kevin begged/yelled in a distressed tone, which is what I would also be doing if I didn't remain frozen in my spot. My focused left Kevin as it went to the animatronic. He stopped leaning on the doorway as his face went from an emotionless state to a shocked and slightly sorry expression.

-"I ain't gonna hurt any of you." The Animatronic spoke. Now that I think of it... his voice rings a bell. Nevermind that, my frozen status was exchanged into a relieved sigh as Kevin quickly calmed down.

-"I was about to have a heart attack" I quietly mumbled, clutching my chest where my heart is. Despite that, this animatronic reminded me of something in the back of my head that wouldn't leave.

-"Why would I even have the will to kill you? I was a guitarist for a Kid's Restaurant over 30 years ago." He continued in a shy voice. At that very moment, a sense of Nostalgia strikes me, that familiar look... that voice... that past... I know who he really was.

-"Are you Springbonnie?" I firmly asked it.

-"What?" Both him and Kevin asked.

-"Are you Springbonnie?"

-"How did you... know?" 'AHA!!!' I mentally screamed, it IS him.

-"I, Skylor Julian, once idolized you when I was just 5 years old," I stated. He smiled sweetly at that statement, his smile hasn't changed since the last time I saw it... He pulled out a piece of paper that was folded into a little square,

-"And you were that sweet little girl who gave me this wonderful drawing 30 years back," He said as he unfolded it. He smiled at its sight and faced it towards Kevin and me. The nostalgia hit me like a tidal wave. The once white paper was now crisp around the edges and yellowing more and more, yet the crayon lines remained a similar status as it was before. My joy got out of hand, as I practically ran to him, and gave him a BIG hug.

Kevin's POV

Despite the awkward feeling of just sitting in a chair, inside a dirty and smelly room, seeing my girlfriend hug another man, I felt like crying, not out of sadness, but of pure happiness. When I first met Skylor, she often talked about Fredbear's Family Diner and how she missed going there. I also could remember her talking on and on about how awesome Springbonnie was... It's a good thing she talked a lot about Fredbear's Family Diner because I wouldn't know anything about it if it wasn't for her. Though when she got into the topic, she would mention Fredbear, I wonder where he is now...

Golden Freddy's POV

It has been so long since I've seen Springbonnie. I would give up ANYTHING just to be with him again. Curse that Green Guy... If he never existed, we still would be together... When we were separated, I was taken to a Pizzeria that was still in the process of being built. They used me as inspiration for a new mascot, and that was that. When they finished the plan, I was thrown inside a safe room where I thought I would rot there, forever.... I was wrong... After years... probably decades, The Safe Room's door opened.

Ever since that day, I grew close to Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Fred, Bon, Chichi, Mangle, BB, and Marionette. Freddy and Fred, being my brothers, often teased me on how I often stalked Bonnie... but I couldn't help it, he was JUST LIKE Springbonnie, but that's beside the point. The day of running around the pizzeria was over. We now hide in the safe room I started in, too afraid to exit because of the fire that happened. Curse that fire... It took away Bonnie, Fred, Bon, and Chichi. The longer we stay here, the more this feeling haunts me.

This small room made me claustrophobic. I wish to get out of here, I want to go back to the Golden Days, I NEED Springbonnie by my side once more...

  I just realised how Yandere I made Goldie sound :P